Nottingham Building Society eSaver Reviews

Nottingham Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Nottingham Building Society. How easy is it to contact Nottingham Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Nottingham Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Average

Nottingham Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your eSaver Reviews

Review Nottingham Building Society's eSaver now

Remortgage

They can’t be bothered to do it themselves so pass you off onto a company called Optima, which isn’t made clear in the initial process. This company is shocking and Nottingham are nearly even present in the whole process!

Reviewed on 11th April 2018
Hkw's avatar
Hkw

good interest rates

interest rates on their esaver accounts are good & amongst best on market for instant access & easy to set up new account

Reviewed on 8th February 2018
Richard Turner's avatar
Richard Turner

Do not recommend

Throughout my whole experience which has been a little under 12 months I have experienced nothing but problems.... Read more

Unfortunately in my experience the broker I was dealing with liked to work at their own pace, as an example it took them 2 weeks to send off my proofs for approval and had no real reason as to why apart from 'I have been in meetings'
Their communication was shocking throughout and since I have logged my last complaint about the process I have never heard from her since.

Regrettably I have recommended 2 of my friends to use the Nottingham (this was before the problems started) and they have also experienced issues. One of them went to the bank instead after being messed around with proofs and the other is battling through.

The only positive is they have no fees and one of the case handlers (Shaz) is about the only person who follows up when they say they will or completes anything in a prompt time frame.
I would never consider using or recommending them again.

Reviewed on 25th May 2017
Chloe Robinson's avatar
Chloe Robinson

Bureacratic and poorly run

Moved my savings here after finding them on a maoney-saving site. Offered a good interest rate on an online account. I wanted instant access as am doing up my house and need to pay builders etc. Have tried to move funds to a current account but was made to jump through hoops: forms to be filled in which then had to be certified. Luckily, I have a friend who is a doctor so was able to get this done free of charge. Forms were all sent via snail mail which defeats the object of an online account. Hence, this took days rather than the minutes when amending details on a laptop. Forms also failed to arrive. I've asked them to close the account now. So, the 'instant' access has taken almost a month now. Oh, and they manged to leave a £1000 of mine in a 'suspended' account which made me even more frantic as I'd thought it had been lost. What is more, while they do pick up the phone quickly, you are then left on hold for 5-10 minutes which is far too long when you're paying for the call.

Reviewed on 4th May 2017