PayPlan Reviews

Ratings based on 7,282 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

PayPlan offer a range of debt management services. Our PayPlan reviews can help you to find out more about the service they offer and whether you too should choose them if you need help with your debt. And if you have experience using PayPlan, you can leave a review today to help other people find out more about dealing with them.

PayPlan Review Insight

PayPlan Products 7,282

Debt Solutions

I am with payplan for some time they helped me alot because the staff are very honest and professional

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Mo Tan's avatar
Mo Tan

Pay Plan

They have been a life saver for me

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
ajit khakhar's avatar
ajit khakhar

Great Advocates

Thank you! thank you! thank... Read more

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

As a victim of domestic abuse and financial one of the abuse factors I suffered you have have Helped advocate my circumstance to manage the financial matters.

I am starting to feel less mentally burdened. Thank you Payplan

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
P's avatar
P

Quality

Good, friendly and efficient service

Reviewed on 24th September 2021
sless3@hotmail.com's avatar
sless3@hotmail.com

Top class

Great service, really easy to deal with. They’ve been a real life saver

Reviewed on 24th September 2021
sless3@hotmail.com's avatar
sless3@hotmail.com

A way to normal life

Fast response, no hidden terms or conditions. Polite agents every time. Very happy with service AAA+++

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Andris Ugainis's avatar
Andris Ugainis

Best decision I made

Payplan had been recommended and it was the best decision I made to use them. From start to finish, the staff have been really helpful and got me through some tough times without any judgement.

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
Tee's avatar
Tee

Easy and helpful. Just what I needed

Have been using PayPlan for a few years now. They take all the stress out of dealing with separate companies. Annually I give them information detailing what I can realistically afford to repay and they handle the rest. Have had no issues since dealing with PayPlan and it has helped me immensely.

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
PRS's avatar
PRS

very helpful and reliable

The company helps you alot and are very useful

Nathan Thambithurai's avatar
Nathan Thambithurai

Really Good Service

In a difficult time Payplan really helped a difficult situation. They made what looked very dark something that could be tackled positively

GK's avatar
GK

Payplan for Top Financial help

Payplan were there for me during a difficult time and continue to support me with my finances, enabling me to repay my creditors on a regular basis.

Steven Watmore's avatar
Steven Watmore

Informative, knowledgeable service

Service which is approachable and none judgemental. Excellent staff good customer service skills.

Kate 123's avatar
Kate 123

Payplan

Good service an Good customer service always clients needs taken in

Shahid's avatar
Shahid

Debt Solutions

Sorted out my Debt Management Plan(DMP)

They helped me out of my financial problems,which were getting out of control and I could not manage them alone.I needed... Read more

They helped me out of my financial problems,which were getting out of control and I could not manage them alone.I needed help.
They sorted and organised all aspects of my DMP and liased with all my creditors.
When all my creditors agreed with 'PayPlan' plans,it was just straight forward for me to pay 1 amount per month to my DMP and they did the rest.
I was so relieved and my anxiety and stress levels went down.
l could actually rest knowing PayPlan had helped me out of a very difficult predicament.I can breathe again and live a normal life all thanks to 'PayPlan'

Ray Dhanpersaud's avatar
Ray Dhanpersaud

Peace of mind

Best decision I made following recommendation from work EAP scheme

Anita Ash's avatar
Anita Ash

My IVA

We became into a large debt due to family situation. Basically we struggled to keep pace with payments which was only making payments which didn't cover the interest. We were made aware of Pay Plan and made a phone call to them, from that point whoever we spoke with had so much empathy and positivity in being able to support and help. We have been working with Pay Plan for 3 years and every person we have spoken to have been fantastic to advise best solutions. This really takes the stress away from us and is such a relief. In short Pay Plan all the accolades available for difference they make to people's lives.

Terence Little's avatar
Terence Little

Liberating!

Payplan helped me find freedom from the guilt and shame I felt surrounding my debt. They are kind, knowledgeable, reassuring, non-judgemental and professional. For anyone needing help with debt, this is a invaluable service.

vicki.haire@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
vicki.haire@yahoo.co.uk

Peace of mind

Payplan helps you manage your debts and gives peace of mind

Carol Thomas's avatar
Carol Thomas

Debt Solutions

whe i started with payplan was fantastic they manage my debit and i had peace of mine

first all staff payplan huge thank you they manage my debit step by steb.they are profisional and respect pple. i am now iva last year i am delited and the job they done. thank you payplan all staff and my casewworker. huge thank you

Ahmed's avatar
Ahmed

Simple helpful compassionate support

Payplan helped me to get a debt management solution in place. It’s not the easiest thing to go through all of my outgoings with a stranger but they were brilliant at understanding and helping me. I felt supported throughout the process of setting up my dmp. If I have any queries then they are quick to respond and review. Overall brilliant service and I am so relieved to see the debt reducing. Thank you !

Reviewed on 2nd September 2021