PDSA Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 6 years ago

PDSA's pet insurance is one way they raise funds to continue their work promoting responsible pet ownership and providing free vetcare to the UK's most needy pets. Smart Money People is the place for PDSA reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Average

PDSA Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

PDSA Products 1

Pet Insurance

Big increase in cost after 1 year

I took out a policy for our Jack Russell a few year ago and was happy with the cost and policy... Read more

I took out a policy for our Jack Russell a few year ago and was happy with the cost and policy content.
We had 1 claim on the policy in the first year and when I received a renewal quote the cost doubled.
When I queried it I was told they had a new underwriter and that was their increase.
My problem is the claim was for a heart murmur and to change insurers meant I wouldn't be covered if I moved elsewhere.
The price has risen another 10% since.
Just feels that I'm getting a raw deal but have little choice but to carry on because of the existing condition.

Reviewed on 25th November 2015