permanent tsb Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago

permanent tsb savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at permanent tsb. How easy is it to contact permanent tsb? And how friendly are they? Our permanent tsb savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Savings Reviews (1)

20th June 2017

Easy Saver account is as easy as ABC

Easy Saver really is as name states easy to use, easy to access and even easy to set Up! Even easier if you already have a banking account with Them as can be done Online!...

Transfer money between accounts aso and when needed, it is really good easy and safe with ok'ish customer service, my only vice with customer service is its easy to get through on phone yet it's hard to actually get anybody to assist you sometimes eg in my instance a refund thatd not gone in my account 5 people I spoke too before department I 1st spoke too said I needed to go into my bank on Monday! Otherwise not had any issues in 10+ yrs I've been with them!