Post Office Money Card Reviews

Post Office prepaid card reviews are written by people like you! With so many new prepaid cards on the market, with a range of different features on offer, our Smart Money People reviews can help you to find the best prepaid card companies around. You can also write your Post Office prepaid card review here.

Average

Your Money Card Reviews

Review Post Office's Money Card now

Travel card

We brought a post office travel card from our local office, accatvated it ,but it would not link on the app rang some many time same answer sorry it will take 24 to 48 ,four weeks later still no joy .

Reviewed on 26th July 2022
mark leek's avatar
mark leek

Terrible

Doesn't allow access to balances or transactions while travelling. App always states Error code 6004. Never again. Awful.

Reviewed on 24th May 2022
M's avatar
M

NEVER AGAIN

I tried for a week to get my card verified, even after emailing copies of passport and drivers licence, because it wasn't verified, I couldn't use the app or add money. Despite phoning the relevant phone number, 4 four times and being assured that the pr Read more

I tried for a week to get my card verified, even after emailing copies of passport and drivers licence, because it wasn't verified, I couldn't use the app or add money. Despite phoning the relevant phone number, 4 four times and being assured that the problem has been "escalated" - here we are 4 days before we go on holiday and still it hasn't been done. I was told to phone today (Saturday) and that it would definitely be sorted - of course it is now the weekend so they couldn't contact the office who deals with queries. Thanks post office, I will now have to take all cash in dollars - unless you make good your promises by Tuesday. NOT IMPRESSED.

Reviewed on 30th April 2022
Jane Brenda Kenny's avatar
Jane Brenda Kenny

First saving account was amazing

When i was younger i loved saving money in the post office they are excellent i would love to thank them for helping me along the way great secure site and branch ever

Reviewed on 19th September 2017
Shannon Williams's avatar
Shannon Williams

Great offer, bit confusing

This was a great offer from the Post Office. It was confusing however, as the figures agreed were not on the paperwork when the credit card arrived. It took a phone call to clarify that the special offer would apply.

Reviewed on 30th May 2017