Property Master Reviews

Property Master is an online buy-to-let broker for landlords & investors. If you've used their service, you can share your Property Master review today.

Property Master Review Insight

Property Master Products 34

Dishonest and unresponsive

This company will hound you when they want to get your business and literally ignore you when there is a problem that needs... Read more

This company will hound you when they want to get your business and literally ignore you when there is a problem that needs resolving.
After making an initial application for a product (which turned out not to be available) I was contacted to take payment.
When I questioned why I was required to pay before completion or even an initial acceptance of the application, I was told in no uncertain terms that the fee only applied if the application went to completion and that if for any reason the completion did not happen through PM, the fee would be refunded.
Not only did they take their fee but they also took the product fee (even tho the product was not available).
After the application was halted due to non-availability I was left dealing with a passive aggressive agent who was very unresponsive.
When i decided to withdraw from the procedure, I requested my refund on three different occasions and received NO, that's ZERO response including an official complaint to the company.
I will be making an official complaint to the FCA, it's unacceptable to say one thing in order to take money from customers and to go back on that when that situation arises.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Bruno Romanelli's avatar
Bruno Romanelli

Buy to Let Mortgage Broker

Top online resource for all buy to let landlords

Clever no-nonsense website. Cannot fault the user interface or its ease of use. Easy on the eye and clever.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2021
Alex Moore's avatar
Alex Moore

Great Proposition

What impressed me most was that Property Master were able to review the whole market, including lending criteria, to find the very best buy-to-let mortgage for me. I don't believe that any other mortgage broker can do this!

Reviewed on 1st March 2021
Simon Newman's avatar
Simon Newman

Fantastic innovative business

Fantastic innovative business disrupting the buy to let mortgage market, great customer experience, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 26th February 2021
Richard Ingles's avatar
Richard Ingles

Hard work reaps awards

I have known Property Master since it was a twinkle in its founder's eyes. Much toil and sweat has been expended. This award represents just desserts for an initative that is disrupting the market and delivering a positive user experience.

Reviewed on 25th February 2021
David Physick's avatar
David Physick

Our portfolio

At each remortgage and purchase mortgage for our portfolio Property Master have provided us with an extensive list of providers to choose from. They have been very accommodating sometimes arranging telephone appointments out of hours to suit our particular needs at the time.
The arrangement fees have been reasonable.
We would definitely recommend Property Master

Reviewed on 21st February 2021
Michael Nicol's avatar
Michael Nicol

free & Helpful

A brilliant source of information for new landlords and wanting to be landlords that is informative, independent, accurate and completely Free. A Big Thank You

Reviewed on 23rd January 2021
anna's avatar
anna

Buy to Let Mortgage Broker

Fast, efficient and saves you money by finding best mortgage

Through PropertyMaster, I went from thinking about remortgaging as a vague idea in order to release funds to purchase a new property to having the offer in my hands in 3 weeks. This put me in a very strong position to purchase. The process is very easy and the support and advice is top quality.

Gill's avatar
Gill

up to date savings

the BTL calculator is an ideal tool

peter's avatar
peter

Could not fault

Property Master has been exceedingly helpful on one more than one occasion leading to a mortgage deal at a price we could find nowhere else.

DM's avatar
DM

Buy to Let Mortgage Broker

Brilliant advice and service.

The team walked me through the BTL market deals and process, I got approved within a couple of weeks and now looking to grow my own property portfolio.

Chris B's avatar
Chris B

Buy to let remortgage

Used property master several times. Great service.

Reviewed on 11th February 2020
JK's avatar
JK

Excellent Service

Property Master offers a range of mortgages unmatched in the market and excellent online and offline support to help you get the best deal.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Simon Newman's avatar
Simon Newman

Excellent and professional

Very professional team from start to finish Kept fully informed throughout the mortgage process. Something usually very difficult was a breeze with Property Master. Will definitely use again.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
SimonA's avatar
SimonA

Applauding immense effort

I've known founder of Property Master for a long time. I know how he and his fellow founders have put their hearts and souls into creating a terrific experience for their clients. Recognition of accomplishing something new and different that makes it easier to be a caring and efficient landlord is merited.

Reviewed on 14th January 2020
David's avatar
David

They are great!

Great people with a love for what they do

Reviewed on 14th January 2020

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
Shravan Sood's avatar
Shravan Sood

Buy to Let Mortgage Broker

Property Master easy to use website

Step by step guides and questions making it easy to navigate and answer all the questions.

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Babirye's avatar
Babirye

Professional, Efficient and Trustworthy

I signed up for two mortgages last year with PM. Both applications went through without any bother at all. I like the web portal facility for depositing documentation which reduces the whole process by weeks. PM are a 21st century business with smart dedicated dealers. I would highly recommend this business.

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Harry Fowler's avatar
Harry Fowler

No Brainer

I've dealt with Property Master both over the phone and face to face organising my buy to let mortgages and genuinely can't fault them. The bulk of my renewals are up in April this year with plans in place already to go out to market to find the best deals. Just a top company who I can't recommend enough.

Reviewed on 5th January 2020