Prudential Pension Reviews

The Prudential pension reviews on the Smart Money People website are written by people like you. Finding a pension company that you can trust and rely on is a must for most people. Take a look through our reviews to find out if Prudential is the right company for you....

For many of us, our pension is a crucial part of our financial future. Selecting the right provider therefore is important, and comparing plans, and looking at details like contribution limits, annual fees, and how your account is managed, can all help you make the right choice.

Hearing other peoples’ experiences can also be really useful. Our Prudential pension reviews cover a range of pension products and services, so you can find the ones most relevant to you.

If you hold a pension with Prudential, we'd love you to write an honest review here too! If you’re unsure what to write about, include things like how easy it was to understand, how helpful customer services have been, and how transparent the policy was. This information can all be really helpful to others doing their research on pension companies.

Smart Money People is the UK’s largest financial services review site and we want to increase trust and transparency in the industry. Read or write a Prudential pension review below.

Good

Your Pension Reviews

Review Prudential's Pension now

Poor company to handle your money.

I call about the years of service I had with spectrum brands. I was hired in Aug 1976. They froze the pension in June 2010. Do the math, it should be a couple months short of 34 years of service. Yet Prudential says it is only 27.9. If they can't do si Read more

I call about the years of service I had with spectrum brands. I was hired in Aug 1976. They froze the pension in June 2010. Do the math, it should be a couple months short of 34 years of service. Yet Prudential says it is only 27.9. If they can't do simple math, they really should not be handling anyone's money.

Reviewed on 9th November 2021
Karen Humphrey's avatar
Karen Humphrey

Lost pension fund

15 weeks after I found out the prudential lost my pension fund 15/20 calls 30 mins to 1 hour wait to be answered each time - placated by promises of calls back that have never come. Still no closer to them sorting the situation out. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING Read more

15 weeks after I found out the prudential lost my pension fund 15/20 calls 30 mins to 1 hour wait to be answered each time - placated by promises of calls back that have never come. Still no closer to them sorting the situation out. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE - DO NOT USE THESE INCONSIDERATE INCOMPETANT CRETINS FOR ANYTHING

Reviewed on 12th February 2021
David Lewis's avatar
David Lewis

Great switch to Pru

I moved to a Pru flexible pension with my IFA and have been very satisfied with the level of service and investment returns

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
AnIdleMan's avatar
AnIdleMan

Easy pension to understand

Prudential helped me open a pension and start saving for the future. They made sure I understood the risks involved and investments. I felt so comfortable investing funds there for my pension.

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
janeoholl's avatar
janeoholl

Crooks

My pension turned out to be worthless, wish I hadn't bothered. These folk are crooks or very bad at investing and therefore should work at something they're better at.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2018
Gary Wild's avatar
Gary Wild

Great insurance company

Been with them for years never had a problem

Reviewed on 5th May 2018
Scott Gordon's avatar
Scott Gordon

Easy to understand

Easy to understand and great customer service.

Reviewed on 9th May 2017