RBS Student Credit Card Reviews

RBS Student Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Student Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do RBS customers like? Find out more about the RBS Student Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own RBS Student Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

RBS Review Insight

Culture & Values

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Student Credit Card Reviews

Review RBS's Student Credit Card now

Satisfied, Helpful and Friendly

My experience with RBS has been great from day 1. Every employee who works there has always helped me whenever I needed it and in the long run, I will definitely recommend RBS to My maltese friends who are travelling to the U.K, and who are staying for a long period of time.

Reviewed on 17th September 2017
Michael Cutajar's avatar
Michael Cutajar

Not much to write home about

I've used this card at uni and while there's nothing bad about it, not much is great. Poorish credit limit too.

Reviewed on 27th November 2015
Sonny's avatar
Sonny

Not very exciting, but easy to manage

I've got this RBS credit card not really because of the perks (there aren't really any!) but as it's very easy to manage it via the app so it keeps me on track with my spend.

Reviewed on 27th October 2015
Len's avatar
Len

Been a life saver

This is my first credit card and while i do use it carefully, it has been very helpful along the way. I think it could offer a few more benefits, but very happy overall.

Reviewed on 26th July 2015