RBS Student Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 1 year ago

RBS Student Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Student Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do RBS customers like? Find out more about the RBS Student Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own RBS Student Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Student Credit Card Reviews (4)

17th September 2017

Satisfied, Helpful and Friendly

My experience with RBS has been great from day 1. Every employee who works there has always helped me whenever I needed it and in the long run, I will definitely recommend RBS to My maltese friends who are travelling to the U.K, and who are staying for a long period of time.

27th October 2015

Not very exciting, but easy to manage

I've got this RBS credit card not really because of the perks (there aren't really any!) but as it's very easy to manage it via the app so it keeps me on track with my spend.

Articles related to RBS