Sainsburys Bank Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 4 months ago

Sainsburys Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Sainsburys Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Sainsburys Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (4)

26th March 2018

Absolutely hopeless

Applied for a credit card in january 2018 accepted without hesitation with £11000 credit limit .. 3 sets of forms later . . The first 2 signed and sent back the 3 rd same forms arrive contacted customer service as concerned about signing same forms for a 3rd time giving my bank details .. very unhelpful customer service and asked to cancel account and told i cannot ..mm i have no card apparhently they have not received my application forms ? . No trust in a company that has no clue what they are doing . Returned the 3rd set if forms asking to stop sending me any correspondance and delete my name from there records as wish to apply with a company that values customers treats with respect and employs customer service and administrarion staff who have at least some training in customer care .

17th March 2018

Your money is secure, even you will struggle to get it.

I have never had such a bad level of service, I will keep my money under the mattress rather than return to Sainsburys bank thought I have not quite left yet.
My very first transaction on an ISA account I transferred to them a year ago was to try to transfer some money. The online system said over limit please call so I did. After answering and passing security questions I was told I needed to answer extra security with no mention of what that involved, did I want to proceed. Well, yes as I need the money but if I can do it online I will do it that way. No Sir this is just a few simple questions.
1. When did you open a current account, the options were between 1987 and 1991. I failed so cannot have MY money. After much arguing with the person on the phone I was able to raise a complaint. I was told 3 days for contact WRONG it is 8 weeks I have since found out.
I sent in the required documents which cost me £16.95 to get certified and gauranteed before 13:00 delivery. Now it takes 2 days to look at, authorise and send a reply by post for you to get a code to be allowed back in.
After 4 days and knowing my documents arrived I ask to speak to complaints which is when I found out 4 weeks. I was told the same again, we will post to you eventually. We really do not care if your house purchase collapses, it is your duty to know everything on your experian credit report. WOW, a level of customer service to rival Talk Talk.
Anyway I finally get access, phone to close the account and am told yes money will be in you bank by midnight.
Now bear in mind I did this over the phone with the security code I had been sent..... The transfer was flagged to an anti fraud check, how, why?
I finally received a call at 20:30, answered more security questions and confirmed it was me who phoned in with their posted security code and me that requested to leave this awful bank.
So will my money be in my bank by midnight as promised.
Err NO, it was never going to be midnight you should not have been told that either. And as our systems are now off for the weekend it will be sometime on Monday.
So at 14:00 on Friday my account closes with over £50K and now my money is where?
I might see it on Monday.
Is there a person with a brief case walking my money to my PROPER bank?
Fingers crossed I will see my money next week and be able to transfer enough to solicitors to complete my house purchase.
Buying a house is stressful, involving Sainsburys is near fatal.

Just like Talk Talk, I will not return as long as I have a whole in my backside.

Articles related to Sainsburys Bank