Sheffield Credit Union Loans Reviews

Your Loans Reviews

1,616 reviews

Review Sheffield Credit Union's Loans now

None profit?.

Sheffield Credit Union charge 42 % interest for 100 to 1500 loan. Unbelievable.

Reviewed on 14th August 2022
Pedro Santana's avatar
Pedro Santana

Easy and best Lending and Saving options

Very simple, practical, accommodating, and friendly.

Victor Nweke's avatar
Victor Nweke

Always helpful

Whenever I have needed to contact Sheffield Credit Union I have always received a quick, helpful and supportive response.

Janet Milton's avatar
Janet Milton

Easy access

Always able to receive money quick and easy, always happy to help excellent service provided

Rebecca Bird's avatar
Rebecca Bird

Always there to help!

Always try to help, always pleasant ! Not judgy , highly recommend

Amy's avatar
Amy

Supportive and realistic

Always excellent support and help with any issues.I feel credit union help you manage your savings and if you require loans or help it's always done with manageable repayments that you can afford they really are fair and supportive and help people who.oth Read more

Always excellent support and help with any issues.I feel credit union help you manage your savings and if you require loans or help it's always done with manageable repayments that you can afford they really are fair and supportive and help people who.otherwise could fall into the hands of loan sharks just for a small amount to help them in a time of need with unexpected money issues. A brilliant service all round and have helped me to establish savings which I never had before .

Carolyn hardy's avatar
Carolyn hardy

Very good reliable service, always helpful, very understanding polite and friendly.

Overall satisfaction in all dealings, very professional service at all times.

Katina Pepper's avatar
Katina Pepper

Frendly, efficient, and locally based.

I beleeve that it is important to support locally based, non-profit financial services such as credit unions, who generally give a frendly, and relatively informal service.

Jon Cotton's avatar
Jon Cotton

SCU: there when you need support

It’s a relief to know that the friendly people at SCU are always in place to provide support. They are essential to the lives of many people, in particular, families on low incomes. The SCU provides excellent customer services that is delivered by people Read more

It’s a relief to know that the friendly people at SCU are always in place to provide support. They are essential to the lives of many people, in particular, families on low incomes. The SCU provides excellent customer services that is delivered by people who care about the wellbeing of ordinary people.

Ian Oxley 's avatar
Ian Oxley

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service, very helpful staff

Robert Duda's avatar
Robert Duda

CUSTOMER ORIENTED

VERY SATISFIED WITH CUTOMER RELATIONSHIPS ANND CARE

Gogo Trysense's avatar
Gogo Trysense

There are so good help people in need

I all ways have good experiences with then wen there help out in need

Dawn madin's avatar
Dawn madin

Great services

Helpfull costumer services,with lovely people.

Szilvia Tothne's avatar
Szilvia Tothne

I find the credit union to be very helpful in times uncertainty

every time I have approached the credit union asking for a loan they have always listened to my concerns and have given me the best services and loan amount based on my personnel circumstances and have always given a affordable repayments.

MICHAEL EARNSHAW's avatar
MICHAEL EARNSHAW

I have good relationship with the sheffield credit union

They have managed my acoount 100%excellent and have introdused family and relatives to join

Sibusisiwe Dube's avatar
Sibusisiwe Dube

Always friendly and helpful

I’ve been a member of other Credit Unions in the past, but Sheffield is undoubtedly the best, because of the high level of care that it gives to its customers and every member of staff that I have spoken to were really helpful, understanding and have empa Read more

I’ve been a member of other Credit Unions in the past, but Sheffield is undoubtedly the best, because of the high level of care that it gives to its customers and every member of staff that I have spoken to were really helpful, understanding and have empathy for any situation I am in.
They always keep me informed and I feel welcomed when I contact them by phone or email.

Reviewed on 6th August 2022
Jim Mclaughlin's avatar
Jim Mclaughlin

The best

Helped me when I was in need for a loan

Reviewed on 5th August 2022
Martyna 's avatar
Martyna

Highly recomended!

SCU team had helped me through financial hardship and I hope they will win as they deserbe it!

Reviewed on 5th August 2022
Simona Ilincuta's avatar
Simona Ilincuta

What an epic service

I’ve been a member here for 18 years . I’ve Always been treated on the phone with respect , joviality and even in person I’ve been given the best advice and service from each and every staff member over the years . I trust them with my money and it appear Read more

I’ve been a member here for 18 years . I’ve Always been treated on the phone with respect , joviality and even in person I’ve been given the best advice and service from each and every staff member over the years . I trust them with my money and it appears they trust me with theirs ha ha. They give great financial advice and have always supported me to make decisions about my savings and loans . Highly recommended .

Reviewed on 4th August 2022
Kaily 's avatar
Kaily

Wouldn't go anywhere else, excellent service, friendly supportive, no pressure, quick and reliable

Reviewed on 4th August 2022