Sheffield Credit Union: Loans reviews

Based on 2,218 reviews, last reviewed 6th Jun 2024

They’ve got my back and have helped me through tough... They’ve got my back and have helped me through tough times Reviewed on: 6th June 2024
Joy wiggan's avatar
Joy wiggan

rates extortionate taking advantage of people The apr rates are extortionate I asked for a loan and for them to basically loan me £1400 it’s costing me over £400 in interest and they are holding ... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd March 2024
Eli's avatar
Eli

About the Loans

Review Sheffield Credit Union: Loans now

Sheffield Credit Union Loans reviews (2218)

They’ve got my back and have helped me through tough...

Joy wiggan's avatar
Joy wiggan

Lovely friendly staff.

Lovely friendly staff. My loan was easy to complete and fast too. Reviewed on: 3rd June 2024
Lyndsey's avatar
Lyndsey

Great for saving and getting loans for help with man...

Great for saving and getting loans for help with many things, great interest rates Reviewed on: 29th May 2024
Rebecca Bird's avatar
Rebecca Bird

They have patience with their customers, good custom...

They have patience with their customers, good customer,charming,have a great day ❤️ Reviewed on: 26th May 2024
khadija k's avatar
khadija k

Do you have a different Sheffield Credit Union product?

Sheffield Credit Union has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products