Switched On Insurance Gadget Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 5 months ago

Our Switched On Insurance Gadget Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Switched On Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Poor

Switched On Insurance Review Insight

0% of feedback is related

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews

Review Switched On Insurance's Gadget Insurance now

Claim rejected for laptop stolen from locked car

My rucksack with laptop was stolen from my car when I went to shop for few minutes to buy flowers for my girlfriend. Black rucksack was in the back of the car with tinted windows, in space between driver seat and back passenger seat so wasn't visible. Car was locked - this was new rental car so it has Keyless entry systems using remote controller. The theft was recorder by witness, it was reported to police, police confirmed that the theft took place and they are investigating. Insurance company rejected the claim saying they policy wording say that "forced and violent entry into the vehicle is required". Police has confirmed that thieves can open cars with Keyless entry systems without damaging the car. I have Ultimate Insurance for 2 business laptops for more then 5 years now so I have probably paid them more for having it insured over that period of time that the laptop was worth when brand new. All new cars has got remote controllers now to open the car which means this policy is scam!!! Thieves don't use screwdrivers, hammers or crow bars to break into vehicles any more!!!

Reviewed on 12th August 2021