The Currency Club Reviews

The Currency Club is a London-based next day home delivery travel money provider. They also provide a currency buy back service which they claim could save you up to 10% on travel currency buy back on over 40 global currencies. Smart Money People is the place for The Currency Club reviews. Read and write The Currency Club reviews today to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

The Currency Club Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

The Currency Club Products 841

Awful

COMPLETELY... Read more

COMPLETELY AWFUL!
I placed an order to exchange currency and recieved a notification that I would receive it by post (which I paid for) by 1pm the following day. The money was taken from my account straight away.
Having waited all of the following day I did not recieve my order. I emailed the Currency Club with no response back. I eventually received my order having sent three separate emails four days later. I called the Currency Club and despite having recieved a notification that the order would arrive the following day and money being taken out of my bank account on the day of my order I was simply told that it was a glitch. I have submitted a complaint and was told I would be contacted back with 14 days, yet three weeks on no one from the Currency Club has bothered to investigate and respond to my complaint.
I do not recommend The Currency Club, and will never be useing them again. Do not use if you want a quick and reliable service.

Reviewed on 27th October 2021
B Gill's avatar
B Gill

Travel Money

Paid for guaranteed signed before 1pm next day. Late, no signature, found 2.5k in an outside letterbox . Wrote 3 emails - no reply. Called 3 times to chase up when it didn't arrive, then to ask for a refund the extra I paid for the above service. No refund - somehow it's my responsibility to pursue their carrier, the Post, when their paid for guarantees don't happen. Massive inconvenience as I missed booking a ferry due to late arrival. I won't use them again. Disinterested in customer service.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Deborah Leistner's avatar
Deborah Leistner

Travel Money

Quality products and services at highly competitive rates.

Reviewed on 9th March 2020

Reviewed on 13th February 2020
Richard M's avatar
Richard M

Great Service

I have used the Currency Club a number of times and have been greatly impressed by the level of service.

Alan Davidson's avatar
Alan Davidson

Travel money

I have used The currency club for a few years now and I have found them very reliable

Andy Cox's avatar
Andy Cox

Fast service

Recieved the money within 4 days of placing my order with free delivery and it was the best rate I could find online, hassle free and trustworthy company will deffinetly be using these again.

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Fast service

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Good service; good value

Usually at the top or very close to the best value travellers currency suppliers, even the recent introduction of a delivery charge is competitive

Geoff's avatar
Geoff

Travel Money

Good exchange rates. Easy to use web site. Helpful staff. Money arrived on time and my request for clean, low denomination notes was fully met.

Judith Johnson's avatar
Judith Johnson

1st Class Service

Great rates, Great Service & quick secure delivery

Elaine Watt's avatar
Elaine Watt

Fab rate Fab service

Best rate for the huf I found in Uk & next day free delivery. What more could you ask for. Will definitely be a regular customer. Thank you.

Allison's avatar
Allison

Fast efficient service

I have ordered currency twice now, and each time it has arrived safely at my home. I know that ordering through The Currency Club is safe and secure and that my currency will not go astray. It is very easy to order and receive any currency.

Joy Templeton's avatar
Joy Templeton

Travel Money

Quick, easy to use and great rates

Excellent currency rates, very quick to buy and free next day delivery.

Rich's avatar
Rich

Fantastic Service

I have been using the Currency club for years now and have always found the rates of currency much better her than anywhere else. It is very easy to set up an account and get the best rates possible. The money arrives quickly and safely in the denominations that you request. This is the only place I get my currency from. On the one occasion that I contacted them they were very helpful, friendly and understanding.

John's avatar
John

Always on time

I have used Currency Club over many years and always found them to be competitive . Currency is delivered on time and sometimes sooner than expected! Excellent web site.

Brian Jeffries's avatar
Brian Jeffries

Easy to navigate website

Everything is very straightforward. Easy to navigate website, good customer service (if you need to speak with someone). Very efficient service.

Pam's avatar
Pam

WHAT TO REXPECT!

The efficient and prompt service I received when placing my order, updates on its progress, and delivery when scheduled was first class.

Anthony Bearman's avatar
Anthony Bearman

Just superb service

Love the currency club , they always deliver on time and the rate is the best available.

Jimbo's avatar
Jimbo

Top class service

10out of 10. top class service top class delivery. I have used sterling many times never failed me at all keep up the good work

Terry's avatar