Tinhat Mobile Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Tinhat Mobile Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Tinhat - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best mobile phone insurance on the market.

Poor

Tinhat Review Insight

Your Mobile Insurance Reviews

Review Tinhat's Mobile Insurance now

Really Poor

Every time you make a claim with this company they make it incrementally harder to proceed. It's like squeezing blood from a stone

Reviewed on 4th May 2018
David Attenborough-Hasselhoff's avatar
David Attenborough-Hasselhoff

Messing me around

Poor customer service would not recommend friends and family This company is... Read more

Poor customer service would not recommend friends and family This company is appailing
I have make a claim send the files to direct group ltd said it's not good enough
Spoke to someone fom tinhat for a refund after direct. Group. Messing my head around lost my refund. After only 30 days joined them. Rubbish!

Reviewed on 12th March 2018
Glennie's avatar
Glennie

As Diana Ross said, "I'm Still Waiting"

I made my claim 8 days ago and am still waiting instructions, phone either unobtainable or left on hold, no email response

Reviewed on 4th December 2017