Velosure Cycle Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Velosure Cycle Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Velosure Cycle Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Velosure customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Cycle Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards
Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Cycle Insurance Reviews

Review Velosure's Cycle Insurance now

Great Customer Service

I had the misfortune of having my cherished touring bike damaged structurally by a head on collision caused by youths riding recklessly on a cycle path. Velosure responded very quickly to my report of an accident and subsequent loss and provided the neces Read more

I had the misfortune of having my cherished touring bike damaged structurally by a head on collision caused by youths riding recklessly on a cycle path. Velosure responded very quickly to my report of an accident and subsequent loss and provided the necessary documentation to make a claim for the damage which I duly did. They paid very promptly the full estimated costs of damage less the standard excess. This has put me in a position whereby I can proceed with the repairs and if I so wish can carry out some upgrades at my own cost at the same time. I can highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 24th February 2022
Iain Macleod's avatar
Iain Macleod

Great bike insurance, easy to purchase and a good price

Really easy customer journey and really simple to add extras on

Reviewed on 29th August 2019
Imos's avatar
Imos

Great service and Value for Money

Simply Velosure are a great cycle insurance company. Great value for money and their customer service is excellent. I had to make a claim after an accident, it was quick and easy and I was paid out very quickly. I recommend Velosure on a regular basis and Read more

Simply Velosure are a great cycle insurance company. Great value for money and their customer service is excellent. I had to make a claim after an accident, it was quick and easy and I was paid out very quickly. I recommend Velosure on a regular basis and at least 2 friends have signed up.

Reviewed on 20th August 2019
Ruffy's avatar
Ruffy

Good value cover

Acceptable monthly fee for good value cover.

Reviewed on 18th August 2019
Gpanchaud's avatar
Gpanchaud

Simply brilliant

Velosure make it easy to insure your pride and joy(s). There are always helpful staff on hand should you need them. Great policy covering everything too.

Reviewed on 17th August 2019
Jon S's avatar
Jon S

Always on the ball

Always got great prices from Velosure luckily never had to use them but they give me confidence that I’m always covered

Reviewed on 15th August 2019
Chris simpson's avatar
Chris simpson

Reassuring yo have Velosure backing me up.

luckily for me, I Have not needed to use my Velosure Insurance. I have been with Velosure for a few years and its the reassurance that they provide me in the event I should need.

Reviewed on 15th August 2019
Brian Blackett's avatar
Brian Blackett

Excellent insurance company

Had to make a claim this year which was dealt with expediency and fairness.

Darryl Gregory's avatar
Darryl Gregory

Good level of communication and cheap

I have never had to make a claim but all interactions with the company have been very positive. Also, the company takes a proactive approach with sending regular useful information to cyclists.

EDias's avatar
EDias

Always rewarded as a long term customer

I always compare with other insurers and happily always get a better service and price as a loyal customer

Irving's avatar
Irving

Great value cover and brilliant response to claim.

No claims for a couple of years but last one dealt with very effectively and sympathetically.

Barry Jones's avatar
Barry Jones

Great cover at a sensible price

Velosure offer great cover at a good price, backed up by friendly staff. What more could you want?

John's avatar
John

Smart Insuarance Providers

Velosure offer comprehensive, competitive cycle insurance cover for me. Great customers service and very easy to deal with.

Steph Cannon's avatar
Steph Cannon

No problems with this insurer

So far my bike is still there. But the buying process is good.

Daniel Puszkowski's avatar
Daniel Puszkowski

Fab quick efficient service

Used velosure for last five years very resonable and friendly staff

Sharon Robinson 's avatar
Sharon Robinson

Clear and concise information

Thet provided cover relevant to my needs and it was easy to understand the information. Helpful when I 'phoned to clarify.

Julian Oakley's avatar
Julian Oakley

I’ve been insured for two years now. Two crashes and always so helpful. Great insurance company.

Paulina Doherty's avatar
Paulina Doherty

Excellent no hassle service

Used Velosure for years. Great service. Easy to update policies with new bikes or remove when sold. Unfortunately I had to claim for a set of wheels. The customer service was excellent! I had the new wheels in weeks with no hassle. Would definit Read more

Used Velosure for years.

Great service. Easy to update policies with new bikes or remove when sold.

Would definitely recommend.

Bryan 's avatar
Bryan

Very Helpful

Deal with customers brilliantly - claim went very smoothly

Harley Matthews's avatar
Harley Matthews

Personal service

The friendly and efficient, knowledgeable customer service is second to none

Paul Flockton 's avatar