Vernon Building Society Reviews

Ratings based on 1407 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago
4.92 / 5Amazing overall rating

The Vernon Building Society always put the needs of the customer first and are not compromised by pressure to make as much profit as possible. They have a simple aim: To be the most respected and trusted provider of financial services in the Stockport area and, as a result of this, to be the preferred choice of the people. Smart Money People is the place for Vernon Building Society reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Vernon Building Society Reviews (1407)

29th January 2020

Great customer service and community orientated

Setting up a help to buy ISA was quick and easy, let alone the extra bit of cash you get if you buy in a Stockport postcode. Staff are lovely and happy to help. However it would be preferable if they had an online banking system.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hi Jazz, thank you for leaving this lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that you found it quick and easy to set up your help to buy ISA and that our staff gave excellent service!
29th January 2020

Friendly, professional

Always receive excellent service from all of the counter staff. My only negative feedback would be that you closed my local branch :(

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Thank you for your feedback Jane, personal service is something we pride ourselves on so we will be sure to pass your comment to our branch staff! We are sorry to hear that you miss your local branch and hope that our choice of 6 branches that remain on the high street provide you with enough options for us to continue to serve your needs as a valued member of our Society.
28th January 2020

Trustworthy, Consistent, Personal

Every time i have come into my local Vernon Building Society, i have always been given clear information with any questions that i have. Furthermore the staff are always welcoming and friendly and know me by my first name, which makes the whole experience a comforting and relaxing experience. I have been a customer all of my life and i will continue to be a customer for a very very long time. I couldn't praise the staff and the system enough, as well as the experiences that i have every time i walk through the doors.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
What an amazing review Daniel! We really appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your experiences with the Vernon. We'll see you in branch the next time you visit!
28th January 2020

Great service and staff

Love the poynton branch. Fantastic staff who are so friendly and kind.

Reply from Vernon Building Society
Hello Caroline! Our Poynton branch really are something aren't they? You can always expect a smile and the very best in customer service every time you visit. Thank you for leaving this lovely review.

Articles related to Vernon Building Society