Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

WeSwap Travel Money Reviews

Ratings based on 709 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for WeSwap travel money reviews. If you've used WeSwap travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest WeSwap travel money reviews.

Your Travel Money Reviews (709)

9th June 2019

A great way to take the risk out of travel money

Overseas trips are often planned (and budgeted for) a long way in advance. We were planning a very long trip to multiple countries and having multiple wallets in WeSwap allowed us to take the risk out currency fluctuation before we left.

12th February 2019

Simples

I've been with WeSwap for a few months now. At first, I hit a little trouble, but the helpful support staff correctly identified the (browser) problem and I haven't looked back since. I feel the rates are competitive - the longer you wait the less commission you pay. Not having used other preloaded cards, I don't know directly how they compare, but my exchange rate so far has comfortably outperformed my usual cash supplier (Thomas Cook Esq). The ease of use, universalk acceptance of MasterCard and the contactless facility make this a joy to use. Even as a "holiday saver" scheme it has benefits - pop in a little when you're flush and watch it build up. I think the operation is slick, the support staff helpful and I have no hesitation in putting WeSwap forward for and award.

9th February 2019

Perfect Service & Grey Rates

I got a We Swap card & cash for a recent trip to Florida and it was perfect. Accepted everywhere, and worked faultlessly. Will be using it again when we go back this year, and have recommended We Swap to just about everyone I know.