Allianz: Musical Instrument Insurance reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 14th Aug 2022

Great worldwide cover!! My partner and I unsure all our instruments with Allianz for worldwide cover, including theft from a car and it just gives us piece of mind for our pr... Read more Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Natalie's avatar
Natalie

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Musical Instrument Insurance

Allianz are a leading global insurance company that providers Musical Instrument Insurance. A musicians relationship with their instrument is often a special one, so getting the right protection is place can be important. If you've ever used Allianz, you can write your own Allianz Musical Instrument Insurance review at Smart Money People to help other musicians find out how well Allianz's policy worked for you.

Review Allianz: Musical Instrument Insurance now

Allianz Musical Instrument Insurance reviews (5)

Great worldwide cover!!

My partner and I unsure all our instruments with Allianz for worldwide cover, including theft from a car and it just gives us piece of mind for our precious items! Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Natalie's avatar
Natalie

Musician-savvy insurers

Understanding of not just the monetary value of musical instruments. Very easy to add instruments to policy. Very reliable service. Reviewed on: 3rd July 2019
AB's avatar
AB

Bespoke music instrument policies

I've used Allianz for years, to cover my instruments as well as for my music-related hardware. Reviewed on: 23rd August 2017

A consistent and efficient handling of my musical instument policy each year

I have insured my musical instruments with Allianz for some years now, and received a lot of help from them in the past when I had two of my instruments stolen in Torquay. Through insuring with this company I was able to replace both my instruments, oboe and alto saxophone with good quality brand new replacements. I am very contented to remain with Allianz who are helpful in allowing you to pay your annual premium in monthly instalments and by direct debit which makes so much easier. It is also helpful that they automatically carry on the cover after expiry into the next year, unless you inform them of any changes or amendments to your policy. A really good company for 'peace of mind' Thank you Allianz. Reviewed on: 4th August 2017
Jean Hall's avatar
Jean Hall

Do you have a different Allianz product?

Allianz has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products