Allianz Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Allianz are a leading global insurance company that providers Musical Instrument Insurance. A musicians relationship with their instrument is often a special one, so getting the right protection is place can be important. If you've ever used Allianz, you can write your own Allianz Musical Instrument Insurance review at Smart Money People to help other musicians find out how well Allianz's policy worked for you.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Review Allianz's Musical Instrument Insurance now

Musician-savvy insurers

Understanding of not just the monetary value of musical instruments. Very easy to add instruments to policy. Very reliable service.

Reviewed on 3rd July 2019
AB's avatar
AB

Bespoke music instrument policies

I've used Allianz for years, to cover my instruments as well as for my music-related hardware.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Gareth Weedon's avatar
Gareth Weedon

A consistent and efficient handling of my musical instument policy each year

I have insured my musical instruments with Allianz for some years now, and received a lot of help from them in the past when I had two of my instruments stolen in Torquay. Through insuring with this company I was able to replace both my instruments, oboe Read more

I have insured my musical instruments with Allianz for some years now, and received a lot of help from them in the past when I had two of my instruments stolen in Torquay. Through insuring with this company I was able to replace both my instruments, oboe and alto saxophone with good quality brand new replacements. I am very contented to remain with Allianz who are helpful in allowing you to pay your annual premium in monthly instalments and by direct debit which makes so much easier. It is also helpful that they automatically carry on the cover after expiry into the next year, unless you inform them of any changes or amendments to your policy. A really good company for 'peace of mind' Thank you Allianz.

Reviewed on 4th August 2017
Jean Hall's avatar
Jean Hall

Brilliant

Fantastic, comprehensive cover. Easy to set up and use and I have found it to be reliable and customer service is great.

Reviewed on 15th August 2016