ASDA Money: Credit Card reviews

Based on 64 reviews, last reviewed 30th Jan 2023
17% decrease in 1 star reviews

Service Excellent product professinal staff, app very easy to use Reviewed on: 30th January 2023

Racist Please avoid this credit card provider. They are racist. They do not like Italians. I have done nothing wrong. My payments are on time and I have not ... Read more Reviewed on: 25th January 2023

About the Credit Card

ASDA Money Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do ASDA Money customers like? Find out more about the ASDA Money Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own ASDA Money Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review ASDA Money: Credit Card now

ASDA Money Credit Card reviews (64)

Service

Racist

Please avoid this credit card provider. They are racist. They do not like Italians. I have done nothing wrong. My payments are on time and I have not gone over my limit. But They have blocked my account for nearly 3 months now without any reason. I have complained and they have just cancelled my complaint. They do what they want. They do not follow UK Consumer Credit guidelines. I have made a complaint about their unfair biased treatment of me to the financial ombudsman. Reviewed on: 25th January 2023

Fantastic customer service and great app Reviewed on: 19th January 2023

Very good

Using gor months Very nice Getting cash back abd asda rewards Reviewed on: 13th January 2023

Do you have a different ASDA Money product?

ASDA Money has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products