Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 35 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Advance Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Lloyds Bank customers like? Find out more about the Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Advance Credit Card Reviews (35)

20th April 2019

Great Balance transfer rate and term

Transferred a Balance to Lloyds Credit card, with no fee and 0% over a decent period. Application was easy and received confirmation quickly. Gave a scor of 2 stars, on recommendation, because I NEVER recommend Credit Cards to anyone.

26th October 2018

Avoid at all costs. Will waste your time.

I went through the online application for a bank account. I was asked to visit a local branch to verify my ID and residence address. It said that for the former a driver's license would suffice, whereas for the latter a tenancy agreement from a letting agency would work. After waiting for a considerable time, I've been told that noone at the branch recognizes my lettings agency. My letting agency is not even a mile away. I was adviced to go to another branch or to make a doctor's appointment, where a doctor could confirm my address (using my tenancy agreement as proof of address himself..). I tried various times to contact another branch about 20min by bike away, but noone picked up the phone. When I arrived there they told me that my tenancy agreement was fine, but they wouldn't accept my driver's license as ID, because it doesn't have an expiry date on it. Also, on my tenancy agreement the district was mentioned. On the online application that field was optional, so I left it out. Because of this, I had to redo the whole online application. Now I am back at the branch and even though it says nowhere that an appointment is necessary, they ask me to wait for 45mins until someone with the authority becomes available.

tl:dr: Although it should be just a formality to open a bank account after the online application, the Lloyd's Bank knows how to waste your whole day, making up problems and regulations that where previously never mentioned.

10th May 2017

Lloyd tsb taken every property from us .didn't give us a time to sort every thing out

Not happy at all with Lloyd tsb .ronin our life.took all the properties from us.make our life horrible. Lloyd tsb not a good bank .we not happy at all.

Articles related to Lloyds Bank