Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card Reviews

Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Advance Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Lloyds Bank customers like? Find out more about the Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Lloyds Bank Advance Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Lloyds Bank Review Insight

Your Advance Credit Card Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Advance Credit Card now

Good service

Very good service and excellent customer

Reviewed on 17th March 2021

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Mohammed Chowdhury's avatar
Mohammed Chowdhury

Good bank

Good customer service and good products

Reviewed on 10th May 2020

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
PETER REYNOLDS's avatar
PETER REYNOLDS

Very good

I have had this credit card for a number of years and find it ideal for making online purchases. The Lloyds app is easy to use and I can easily check what my balance is and when a payment is due. I would recommend this product.

Reviewed on 20th November 2019
Marianne's avatar
Marianne

Lloyds Bank app

Lloyds Bank/mobile banking is really easy to use, even if your phone has been rooted the app works. Other banking apps do not work on rooted phones.

Reviewed on 30th May 2019
Anwar Lambo Khan's avatar
Anwar Lambo Khan

Great Balance transfer rate and term

Transferred a Balance to Lloyds Credit card, with no fee and 0% over a decent period. Application was easy and received confirmation quickly. Gave a scor of 2 stars, on recommendation, because I NEVER recommend Credit Cards to anyone.

Reviewed on 20th April 2019
John Ettery's avatar
John Ettery

Good interest rates

I have been banking with Lloyd's for over 20 years, very happy with service and Advance Credit card

Reviewed on 20th April 2019

Reviewed on 8th January 2019
aliona stratan's avatar
aliona stratan

Ook

The best company from u.k,,cert cheap

Reviewed on 24th November 2018
Adam Eduard's avatar
Adam Eduard

Avoid at all costs. Will waste your time.

I went through the online application for a bank account. I was asked to visit a local branch to verify my ID and residence address. It said that for the former a driver's license would suffice, whereas for the latter a tenancy agreement from a letting agency would work. After waiting for a considerable time, I've been told that noone at the branch recognizes my lettings agency. My letting agency is not even a mile away. I was adviced to go to another branch or to make a doctor's appointment, where a doctor could confirm my address (using my tenancy agreement as proof of address himself..). I tried various times to contact another branch about 20min by bike away, but noone picked up the phone. When I arrived there they told me that my tenancy agreement was fine, but they wouldn't accept my driver's license as ID, because it doesn't have an expiry date on it. Also, on my tenancy agreement the district was mentioned. On the online application that field was optional, so I left it out. Because of this, I had to redo the whole online application. Now I am back at the branch and even though it says nowhere that an appointment is necessary, they ask me to wait for 45mins until someone with the authority becomes available.

tl:dr: Although it should be just a formality to open a bank account after the online application, the Lloyd's Bank knows how to waste your whole day, making up problems and regulations that where previously never mentioned.

Reviewed on 26th October 2018
Luca Kolibius 's avatar
Luca Kolibius

Poor customer service

Getting Lloyds to do a chargeback is one for the mission impossible team.

Reviewed on 8th October 2018
Bcoombes's avatar
Bcoombes

Amazing balance transfer deal

I got 33 months balance transfer deal, can't beat it!

Reviewed on 8th April 2018
Richard Tyler's avatar
Richard Tyler

think they charge too many fees especially when buying from another country

think they charge too many fees especially when buying from another country. two sets of fees, wish they would rreconsider the fees and make them a lot less

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Katrina Cristofoli's avatar
Katrina Cristofoli

Wowser

Wow service wow people w3 wow you

Reviewed on 7th January 2018
Adams's avatar
Adams

Fabulous bank to be with

I have been with Lloyds since I was 15 years old and they have always been my favourite.

Reviewed on 5th January 2018
Stephanie Whitehurst's avatar
Stephanie Whitehurst

Fat cats

Would not recommend if you are just another number but if you're one of the in we elite they will bend over backwards literally

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Ian Dommett-cole's avatar
Ian Dommett-cole

Easy

Easy workings from a great company

Reviewed on 28th June 2017
Robert mcglynn's avatar
Robert mcglynn

Great credit card

Nothing bad to say, repayment totals are low enough to allow me to pay more off each month if I want to and its great to have to maintain my credit score

Reviewed on 23rd June 2017