Bikmo Cycle Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Bikmo Cycle Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Bikmo Cycle Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Bikmo customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Cycle Insurance Reviews

Review Bikmo's Cycle Insurance now

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service, pointless insurance policy underwritten by Hiscox who look for any loophole to get out of paying. Not at all happy with the claim rejection reasoning. Please do not waste your money on Bikmo.

Reviewed on 20th May 2022
sagar kaluskar's avatar
sagar kaluskar

Terrible attitude and pointless product

Terrible customer service, pointless insurance policy underwritten by Hiscox who look for any loophole to get out of paying. Don't waste your money insuring you bike with this dreadful company who will keep you waiting while processing your claim and then Read more

Terrible customer service, pointless insurance policy underwritten by Hiscox who look for any loophole to get out of paying. Don't waste your money insuring you bike with this dreadful company who will keep you waiting while processing your claim and then have a dreadful attitude to customers who have taken out the policy in good faith.

Reviewed on 31st March 2022
Giles Dunk's avatar
Giles Dunk

Brilliant

Fantastic service, quick, friendly, knowledgable

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
Sue Drake's avatar
Sue Drake

Great to have a company like this watching out for you

I've always felt so much more comfortable riding with insurance and BIKMO are the best I've ever come across - they've been a delight to deal with and I know will be quick to help me if I ever need to call on them!

Jack Payne's avatar
Jack Payne

They Do What They Say On The Tin And More

From my own experience with BIKMO I couldn’t be happier. Empathetic, professional and extremely helpful. I would 100% recommended BIKMO

C White's avatar
C White

Simply Brilliant

Excellent service, great people and so deserve an award!

Jason 's avatar
Jason

Great company

Amazing customer service no complaints at all would Highly recommend!

James murray's avatar
James murray

amazing service and didnt let me down when I needed it.

Was insured with them for 6 years and made 2 claims which got settled quickly so I could get back on my bike. Can't complain at all. Team are genuine, love their bikes and very personable.

Benjamin's avatar
Benjamin

First class service, industry leading

First class service, industry leading

Richard Harrington's avatar
Richard Harrington

Making it easy

Excellent company to use. They make claiming as easy as buying the insurance. Would recommend highly.

John's avatar
John

Always friendly and available to help

Always friendly and available to help

jack.smith@network.rca.ac.uk's avatar
jack.smith@network.rca.ac.uk

Top notch service

Good communication and service. Can’t fault them

Daniel Jones's avatar
Daniel Jones

Not a bad word to say

I’ve insured my bikes with Bikmo since 2016 and I can’t fault them. Great cover and nice and easy manage / claim.

Robert Grisdale's avatar
Robert Grisdale

They know Bike!

Bikmo might not be the cheapest insurance option on the market, but surely has the most knowledgeable staff (let's talk bike!) and an incomparable product offering.

Julian's avatar
Julian

Best Of The Best

Bikmo are great - excellent product, competitive pricing and their customer service team are amazing. Can't recommend them highly enough.

James's avatar
James

Good value and excellent service

I've been with Bikmo for 3 years and found the policy to be solid and the experience when I had to claim for damaging my bike was nothing short of exceptional. Go Bikmo!

Rob Beresford's avatar
Rob Beresford

Perfect

Great service Great product Great feature. All inclusive Great price

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Nick C's avatar
Nick C

Great Insurance Providers!

Highly recommend Bikmo to anyone who cycles and wants total security that they'll be taken care of. Always recommending them to fellow customer cyclists & friends!

Kriss's avatar
Kriss

Quick and easy and a good price

No messing about just quick and simple

Gp2011@live.co.uk's avatar
Gp2011@live.co.uk

Great value cover

This company offers the best coverage by far! Accessories, liability, personal protection too! So easy to organise! Why use anyone else?

Morphaplasm 00's avatar