Bradford District Credit Union Reviews

Bradford District Credit Union reviews can help you to find out more about this mutual organisation which is run by its members, for its members.

Bradford District Credit Union Review Insight

Reviewed on 25th August 2020
Mariusz Ryms's avatar
Mariusz Ryms

A co-operative bank

You are not a customer, you are member and have a say in what goes on and the no profit becomes shared between members as interest. They are caring and sharing people, steering away from loan sharks.

Reviewed on 14th August 2020
Joanne's avatar
Joanne

Caring, helpful

The person I spoke with about it seemed really passionate about what they offer. The caring, helpful attitude made the company sound a very worthwhile cause steering people away from loan sharks particularly.

Reviewed on 14th August 2020
Joanne's avatar
Joanne

Loans

Excellent response fast and friendly service

I was given the required product as requested and repaid it without stretching myself.

Reviewed on 21st July 2020
Fortunate 's avatar
Fortunate

Sum up of review

Excellent credit union that is offers services to the community

Reviewed on 15th July 2020
Twayiba's avatar
Twayiba

Fair rates for low paid

Swapped to CU loan and saved a mint in interest payments

Reviewed on 14th July 2020
Arnie Pete Graham's avatar
Arnie Pete Graham

Loans

The best credit union that I know so far.

BDCU is fantastic and running by a group of expert that are always help my wife and I to resolve all issues in due time. BDCU has been of good help to my family since I joined in 2015. BDCU make decision on loan without any form or trace of discrimination.
In fact I have recommended BDCU to many people as the best solution to any forms of finacial need and/or crisis.
Dr. Ben

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Benjamin Oladele Afuye 's avatar
Benjamin Oladele Afuye

Amazing credit company

They trust members and extremely helpful

Catherine Ann Raitt's avatar
Catherine Ann Raitt

Loans

Stress Free approach for advice.

Manned by staff that are exceptionally informative and helpful. They give you the time to listen and let you know what's to your benefit with what they have to offer. You will feel lots better for being part of Bradford District Credit Union.

G. Romaniuk's avatar
G. Romaniuk

Reliable and trustworthy

I find the staff very friendly, the information I receive very informative and user-friendly and would not hesitate to contact the office if I need advice or help.

Pat Rhodes's avatar
Pat Rhodes

Super service

Friendly quick service. Fabulous

Janet Waterhouse's avatar
Janet Waterhouse

Best credit provider

Credit union has changed leaps and bounds and has come along way from its former gloomy past,it is a much more diverse and friendly place where help is avaliable for people in difficulty’s. It’s become a place where people don’t judge you and the help provided is situated at your situation.i have been helped many atimes when the high street banks have refused me with whom I have been with for decades and credit union has helped me manage my money better and given me a prospective in life.

Wh's avatar
Wh

Credit Union Fantastico/Extraordinaire

An amazing company with fantastic and extraordinary lending with terms and conditions that are both ethical and socially acceptable which means they have a loan to suit every pocket - sheer brilliance, love it !

Rosemary Nelson's avatar
Rosemary Nelson

BDCU is really helpful

They are very good company and they have good customers relationships

Shina Abdullahi's avatar
Shina Abdullahi

Second to none

Excellent service with fantastic friendly, approachable staff.

Donna 's avatar
Donna

amazing

very helpful when i needed them the most.

felile's avatar
felile

Fantastic scheme

I have always found the Bradford District Credit Union to be an excellent organisation. The staff are extremely helpful, easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends.

Jackie Noon's avatar
Jackie Noon

Savings

Long term satisfied customer

Staff and helpful and friendly. Information is clear and well presented

C Coombes's avatar
C Coombes

Long term customer

Staff are always friendly and helpful. Information is clear and well presented.

C Coombes's avatar
C Coombes

A safety net

I know that if I realy need a financial helping hand I have Bradford District Credit Union... Read more

I know that if I realy need a financial helping hand I have Bradford District Credit Union .
I have been with them since 2009 and put a little bit away each month and have had A1 service since and asoa friendly bunch .of staff there .
With these Lockdown and challenging times BDCU is a Safety Net .

April Shaw's avatar