Central Liverpool Credit Union Reviews

Central Liverpool Credit Union reviews can help you to find out more about this mutual organisation. If you're a member please share your feedback here.

Central Liverpool Credit Union Review Insight

Features

Central Liverpool Credit Union Products 300

Savings

My cash is secure and invested in great local causes.

Great friendly service. Always happy to listen and help.

Reviewed on 27th July 2021
Paul Gamez's avatar
Paul Gamez

Great credit union

Helping me to save up which I’ve never been able to do, staff are knowledgeable and friendly and have helped me with loans

Reviewed on 26th June 2021
Melanie Jackson Carr's avatar
Melanie Jackson Carr

Excellent staff

Its easy to set up a regular saving amount and I know I can get a low-interest loan if I need one but the main thing for me is the staff. Everyone is so helpful and they all know their stuff! They're great!

Geoff McKay 's avatar
Geoff McKay

Friendly

Gives you the ability to save up for a rainy day

Michelle 's avatar
Michelle

Loans

Credit union are life savers

My credit union is amazing not only do I get low interest loans but I’m also saving for the first time and all the staff are absolutely stars nothing is ever to much of a problem always in hand to help good luck credit union on this award it’s so des... Read more

My credit union is amazing not only do I get low interest loans but I’m also saving for the first time and all the staff are absolutely stars nothing is ever to much of a problem always in hand to help good luck credit union on this award it’s so deserved.

Paula Smith's avatar
Paula Smith

Loans

Been receiving loans and saving for. Few years and couldn’t fault this company. Fast reliable and very helpful.

Soph's avatar
Soph

Loans

Fantastic service, everyone is always happy to help with any question I have when I call about my loan application or my account. everyone is always so friendly and welcoming.

Leigh O'Sullivan's avatar
Leigh O'Sullivan

Ideal for Savings

Great trustworthy and friendly service. Highly recommended!

Darren Lee's avatar
Darren Lee

Brilliant place

Always a good experience using the credit union

Jody's avatar
Jody

Great to save

Haven't been saving long but it's easy for me to save little bits of money and also getting a loan with reasonable repayments

William martin's avatar
William martin

No judegment

Since using the credit union I have been able to organise my money better. I haven't had the best record with my wages but now I am able to get loans, pay them back on time and put some money into savings aswel.

Hannah King's avatar
Hannah King

Always great help

Very helpful staff at Central Liverpool credit union, I apply for a loan at Christmas to help buy my childrens presents, without the credit union I don't know how I could afford what my children want.

Ronnie Jones's avatar
Ronnie Jones

Community caring

I have been a member of Central Liverpool Credit Union for a couple of years now, from my first visit I was made to feel so welcome, everything was explained to me in a really friendly and personal way, not like the way some , infact most high street banks are totally tge opposite , I dont feel comfortable and that is why I will always champion Central Liverpool CU. I always feel comfortable talking to everybody there, and I feel there is no airs and graces, you are treated with the utmost respect and spoken to in an understanding way, nothing is too much trouble, I will always support CLCU. They truly are deserving of this award.

Reviewed on 16th June 2021
Sandra Mckenna's avatar
Sandra Mckenna

Help to save

I am on a low income and have struggled to keep my savings in the past, when Christmas come round or needing something for my home I would use all my savings and be back to square 1, then I signed up to credit union and things changed, when I need abit of extra cash for Christmas or whatever they have provided me with low repayment loans and not only that I am saving while paying it off. So having all them important occasions covered and to still have good savings is absolutely amazing for me. I can't praise them enough, would be lost without them now. They will always be where I keep my savings now

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Amy Bennett's avatar
Amy Bennett

Indispensable

The staff and volunteers have always given exemplary service and often go out of their way to help members out.

Anne's avatar
Anne

Savings

The best and most flexible option for my savings

They make it easy to save and easy to access my savings

Catherine Morton's avatar
Catherine Morton

Lovely staff

Staff are so helpful in explaining all the services they provide

Elaine McKay's avatar
Elaine McKay

Life savers

Very helpful each time I have been and applied for a loan.

Reviewed on 9th September 2020
Hannah92's avatar
Hannah92

100 stars from me

straight forward people no messing around, grate people, brilliant customer service

Reviewed on 6th August 2020