Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000!
Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000! Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards
Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

CIGNA Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 9 months ago
4 / 5Great overall rating

CIGNA are one of the leading providers of health insurance in the country. We collect your CIGNA reviews to help others, so if you're an existing CIGNA customer, please share your experiences and help our community!

Your CIGNA Reviews (1)

1st August 2016

Prompt, happy and helpful service

After our company informed that a movement of our health insurance was to switch to CIGNA I was hesitent having not heard of them before. However, since falling very unwell I have found their service to be far better than the company we were previously with (Bupa) due to local (Scotland) staff in the call centre who are always so cheerful and willing to go into detail to clarify certain catches unlike most companies. They also send helpful texts or emails/ with reminders, authorisation numbers, guidelines of the insurance which is an added bonus when you are on the go/stuck in a hospital with no pen and paper to hand!

Articles related to CIGNA