Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

citibank Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 3 months ago
5 / 5Amazing overall rating

Looking for citibank reviews by real customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest collection of citibank reviews available. Already a citibank customer? Write your own review, and help out others in our community.

Your citibank Reviews (2)

31st May 2017

First class service

If you want a current account that comes with first class service as standard, look no further. With personal account managers, VIP lounge if you ever have to wait (I never had to wait longer than 2 minutes before my account manager picked me up from the lobby) and simply a great global account platform... no need to look any further!

The next step would be to go to private banking if you have £500K+ to invest with them