Compass Insurance Caravan Insurance Reviews

Our Compass Insurance Caravan Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Compass Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Average

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Caravan Insurance Reviews

Review Compass Insurance's Caravan Insurance now

Static caravan insurance

My rooflight was destroyed in recent storms, contacted my so called insurers for the first time ever to be told they would deduct 42.5% from claim for '"wear and tear " and I also had a £50 excess which I expected. Totally useless, take your money and jus Read more

My rooflight was destroyed in recent storms, contacted my so called insurers for the first time ever to be told they would deduct 42.5% from claim for '"wear and tear " and I also had a £50 excess which I expected. Totally useless, take your money and just decide to deduct what they like from a claim, avoid avoid avoid!!!!

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Norman Macpherson's avatar
Norman Macpherson

Good

Good service easy to buy and find the thing I want

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
opealn's avatar
opealn

Compass, Do not use

Appalling company will do anything to avoid paying, even to the extent of producing a false and incorrect loss assessor's report. Do not use this company . I would give a 0 rating but this site does not allow this.

Reviewed on 28th June 2017
Paul's avatar
Paul

dreadful service

Our caravan was damaged by a flood no honest assessment was done and the insurance company tried only to put down a few boards and carpets. When we asked for an independent assessment who identified extensive damage.to our caravan. Now Compass have not Read more

Our caravan was damaged by a flood no honest assessment was done and the insurance company tried only to put down a few boards and carpets. When we asked for an independent assessment who identified extensive damage.to our caravan. Now Compass have not told us she the repairs will be completed and are saying we can claim site fees. This gas been ongoing since December 2016. We are really disappointed with the dealings of this Company.

Uploaded on 13th February 2017

Fabulous Company

Great and friendly staff available to guide you, awesome concept/deals ... whole experience was a pleasure.

Reviewed on 18th December 2016