Halifax: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 80 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

All in one place! It was great to see a reputable company like Halifax in a comparison site for buying car insurance. This allowed me to get cashback when buying. I was... Read more Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Claire L's avatar
Claire L

Appalling Customer Service, Appalling Call Waiting T... Appalling Customer Service, Appalling Call Waiting Times & Appalling Prices id rather have have Syphilis than ever buy Car Insurance from them again !... Read more Reviewed on: 17th January 2024
John Highcock's avatar
John Highcock

About the Car Insurance

Here at Smart Money People, we collect Halifax car insurance reviews from genuine Halifax customers, to help you make an informed decision when choosing your next insurer.

Halifax offers home, life and car insurance, with a variety of motor policies at varying levels of cover. With optional extras like breakdown cover, legal protection and guaranteed replacement car, each policy can be tailored to your preference. Gain insight into what you can expect as a Halifax policyholder by reading our Halifax car insurance reviews.

Everybody has different needs from a car insurance policy. Some people value additional add-ons for that extra peace of mind, whereas others are simply looking for the lowest priced premium for a reasonable level of cover. Whatever your needs, check out the reviews on Smart Money People to see how other drivers rate their experience with Halifax.

Have you had a car insurance policy with Halifax? Share your honest review with our Smart Money People community so we can help people like you make better decisions. How simple was the sign-up process? Have you been able to manage your policy with ease? Did you encounter any hidden fees or charges? Have you had to make a claim, and if so, how well was it handled? Write a Halifax car insurance review today.

Review Halifax: Car Insurance now

Halifax Car Insurance reviews (80)

All in one place!

It was great to see a reputable company like Halifax in a comparison site for buying car insurance. This allowed me to get cashback when buying. I was even more pleased that when buying the product, I could easily add this to my app with other Halifax products so I can see all Halifax products in one place. It’s so much easier to manage things this way. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Claire L's avatar
Claire L

Appalling Customer Service, Appalling Call Waiting T...

Appalling Customer Service, Appalling Call Waiting Times & Appalling Prices id rather have have Syphilis than ever buy Car Insurance from them again !! Reviewed on: 17th January 2024
John Highcock's avatar
John Highcock

How are they able to trade???

My wife has driven for over 40 years , never ever claimed. she had her car stolen and has been treated like the criminal. We are literally traumatized.Disgusting . They have offered her a hardly nothing for her beautiful car, and made us jump through hoops. Her no claim discount as gone to 3 year's and they tried to rip us off to re insure her new car. Reviewed on: 15th January 2024
Trevor P's avatar
Trevor P

Money owed overdue from Halifax

I am waiting for a refund of the owed car insurance and this is overdue. Despite numerous call during the day, I am left on hold and unable to speak to anyone. This is becoming very stressful. Reviewed on: 4th January 2024
Lins H's avatar
Lins H

Do you have a different Halifax product?

Halifax has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products