CoverCloud Reviews

If you're looking for CoverCloud reviews, take a look at our community. We collect reviews of CoverCloud from people like you, in order to help others find the best possible products on the market. If you're an existing customer - please share your gadget insurance experiences!

CoverCloud Review Insight

CoverCloud Products 95

Best insurance provider

Best service ever !!! You can not find similar company.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Thomas G's avatar
Thomas G

Gadget Insurance

CoverCloud to the rescue!

I really like the way CoverCloud keeps me informed about the progress of my claim. I'm not having to wait to hear that it's being felt with and the online claim process is super easy to follow.

Reviewed on 17th September 2020
Dawn Allen's avatar
Dawn Allen

Gadget Insurance

Good

I've just recently signed up for Cover Cloud, the moment I opened there page I knew I was at the right place and the whole signup process was very easy and user friendly. Am staying for long.

Chiutsi 's avatar
Chiutsi

Good

Chiutsi 's avatar
Chiutsi

Easy and quick

Every time I have had an accident They have been super fast and helpful.

Alex 's avatar
Alex

Great company!

The policy is comprehensive and easy to purchase. I received my documents within seconds and I am happy with the service I have recieved.

Reviewed on 15th September 2020
Georgina's avatar
Georgina

Clear insurance policy

It's easy to compare their insurance policies. All items have clear descriptions.

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Norbert's avatar
Norbert

Quick to fix/replace

In just under 2 weeks they have dealt with my claim, looked at my phone and sent new phone out! Once the phone was with them the process was so quick. It took a while for them to pick up my query i submitted online but once i got through to them on the phone it was fine and everything was sorted ASAP! Thankyou :)

Reviewed on 9th September 2020
Alice's avatar
Alice

best phone insurance

can highly recommend this company, they a very good, they were very fast with the claim, very friendly staff . Great job guys.

Reviewed on 8th September 2020
Sandor Artur Imre's avatar
Sandor Artur Imre

Very happy

Happy with my experience so far. Really easy to set up and fairly cheap too

Charley Kirkwood's avatar
Charley Kirkwood

Gadget Insurance

Great price and covers everything I need

Great price for my gadget and brilliant easy to use site

Neenaw Patella's avatar
Neenaw Patella

Brilliant!!

Good service

Amber's avatar
Amber

Satisfied customer

Helpful and intuitive customer care. clear and easy to read terms and conditions.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2020
Alfred's avatar
Alfred

Simple and easy

Good value, simple and easy to use. Loyalty bonus for renewals! Great!

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Eduarda T's avatar
Eduarda T

Gadget Insurance

Fantastic company with cover for even the newest iPhones

I must say that this company is the best i could find they even covered my newest iPhone from day one which most other company’s don’t do. The customer service is amazing and the costs are very good indeed. The only negative is that the web sight is not very accessable for people like myself who are blind and therefore use screen readers such as jaws and voiceover. However a very good service overall.

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Christopher huby's avatar
Christopher huby

***JUST AMAZING***

Start to finish exceeded expectations, would recommend highly to all without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Zak's avatar
Zak

Gadget Insurance

Very user friendly renewal process

Irwin's avatar
Irwin

Gadget Insurance

Very clear terms & conditions!

Finally an insurance which speaks my language! The decision to insure with this company was easy since their wording is understandable, clear and straight forward!

PM's avatar
PM

Easy to deal with

I have used Cover Cloud insurance for my phones for the past 4 years and I highly recommend them. They are easy to deal with and have no stress when making claims. They process has always been straightforward. It helps that registration and making insurance claims are all done online. Occasionally one may get a call from them but the process is always transparent,quick and straightforward. I highly recommend.

Romfordgunner's avatar
Romfordgunner

Best out there.

I've had insurance with coverCloud on a previous device and my mind was at ease straight away. Since i just upgraded I didn't give it a second thought of who I was getting insurance with again. Really happy with the service.

Reviewed on 27th August 2020