Voting in the British Bank Awards 2020 is now open.
VOTE NOW

Curve Reviews

Ratings based on 20 reviews Last review 1 day ago
4.4 / 5Great overall rating

Looking for Curve Card reviews by real customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest collection of Curve Card reviews available. Already a Curve Card customer? Write your own review, and help out others in our community.

Your Curve Reviews (20)

14th January 2020

Slick mobile app and sign up process & reduce your wallet clutter!

I’ve been using Curve for a few weeks now and it’s a really great product with a user friendly app and quick sign up process. Worth giving it a try. If you do, I would be grateful if you use my referral code: DL6G8JZE (we both get £5 credit)

20th January 2018

Superb! Couldn't manage without it!

I have been using the Beta version of Curve for many months now. It really is one of the most useful cards in my pocket! Indeed, I now only carry two cards - Curve and a back up, just in case! I can shift from one card to another using their excellent app and keep the real cards at home. Back up service is superb as I found out recently when reclaiming flights following the Monarch collapse. Curve dealt with it all for me - and I was using a Spanish card at the time. Highly recommended.