Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Curve Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 4 months ago
4.6 / 5Amazing overall rating

Looking for Curve Card reviews by real customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest collection of Curve Card reviews available. Already a Curve Card customer? Write your own review, and help out others in our community.

Your Curve Reviews (5)

20th January 2018

Superb! Couldn't manage without it!

I have been using the Beta version of Curve for many months now. It really is one of the most useful cards in my pocket! Indeed, I now only carry two cards - Curve and a back up, just in case! I can shift from one card to another using their excellent app and keep the real cards at home. Back up service is superb as I found out recently when reclaiming flights following the Monarch collapse. Curve dealt with it all for me - and I was using a Spanish card at the time. Highly recommended.