Curve Reviews

Looking for Curve Card reviews by real customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest collection of Curve Card reviews available. Already a Curve Card customer? Write your own review, and help out others in our community.

Curve Review Insight

Curve Products 39

Amazing product

Great product that makes is really easy to manage finances and the multiple cards you use and need.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Amazing product-great flexibility

One card to rule the all, one card to find them, one card to bring them all and in the darlness bind them.... Read more

This is the one card that you can connect all your cards and get cashback for it too. Ah did I mention that you can use it abroad with no fee?
It s a unique idea and a great product. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 7th February 2020

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
EDOUARDOS ELEFTHERIADIS's avatar
EDOUARDOS ELEFTHERIADIS

Awesome features

Handy app, allows me to use Apple Pay with an underlying card that doesn’t. Back in time quite handy and useful data analysis

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
Sam's avatar
Sam

Smart

Curve is very clever as we Romanians got rid of very high commissions on travel, advantageous exchange rates and has an option that we can change the payment from one card to another.

Molea's avatar
Molea

Curve Card

The Curve-Card is the best ....

With Curve I have all my finances in one place by connecting my debit card with a simple app and a nice card.

Markus's avatar
Markus

Best Card Product Ever

Who needs another bank account when you can have all your cards in one? Best in class FX but I get it across all my personal and business, debit and credit cards. Rewards that stack with the underlying cards' rewards, sending money to any account from any account is next level flexibility. Highly recommend!

Nikita Tce's avatar
Nikita Tce

Curve Card

Great product, good customer support.

Most of my spending over the past 2 years happened via Curve. It's superbly convenient, and getting better as features are being added!

Mr. AC's avatar
Mr. AC

So great

All your cards in one! Brill Fx, rewards on all my cards as well as a beautiful card

Kevin Nirmalanayagam's avatar
Kevin Nirmalanayagam

Curve Card

One card to rule them all

Being able to track all my expenses across all my cards lets me see my entire spending pattern so easily. The setup was quick and the UI is so clean and easy to use

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020

Reviewed on 31st January 2020
kaktai's avatar
kaktai

Curve Card

New starter but so open and honest

Anyone can make a mistake, but these guys are so open in their comms when they do I really feel I can trust them.

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
Lkw7979@googlemail.com 's avatar
Lkw7979@googlemail.com

Best idea ever!

All you cards in one place!! Amazing product and great for traveling

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Nick's avatar
Nick

Curve Card

Brilliant easy to use, quick set up, good app for easy access to everything. Only thing I’d recommend is being able to top up via transfer or card payment. Other than that I love them.

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Natxjade 's avatar
Natxjade

Curve Card

Perfect under all points of view

The product offered is excellent and the customer service very proactive and ready to satisfy the most needy customers.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
Luigi P R's avatar
Luigi P R

a great innovator

curve card really does give me new ways to pay and makes me rethink how I manage my cards. the American express payments were really cool and it was a shame to see it go. I also wasn't a fan of the subscription model but no one is perfect. I don't think anyone else has tried as hard to shake things up

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Seirra Blake's avatar
Seirra Blake

Curve Card

Slick mobile app and sign up process & reduce your wallet clutter!

I’ve been using Curve for a few weeks now and it’s a really great product with a user friendly app and quick sign up process. Worth giving it a try. If you do, I would be grateful if you use my referral code: DL6G8JZE (we both get £5 credit)

Reviewed on 14th January 2020
Katie's avatar
Katie

Curve Card

Game changing product - more innovation in fintech than I've seen in years!

I've got accounts with pretty much every UK current account provider, and the vast majority of them are pitiful by modern expectations. The challenger banks buck that trend, so my favourite current account is Monzo. However, if I was asked to rank the card in my wallet I value the most highly, the one I'd never want to leave home without, it's Curve!
Curve have built the first truly unique financial product I've used in a long while, and they're positioned differently to all the other challenger banks as they aren't directly competing with the traditional institutions. They just launched a feature I didn't know was even possible, allowing sending money to almost any Credit/Debit card by (ab)using the "refund" mechanism of those cards!
I've recommended it very strongly to many people, and believe they deserve to be recognised for their unique innovations in fintech.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
Andrew Beveridge's avatar
Andrew Beveridge

Simple effective account manager

Great idea, one card that all accounts are linked to and means you can keep track of spending and swap spending between cards with go back in time feature. The cash back system is easy to use as well.

Reviewed on 14th December 2019
L Smith's avatar
L Smith

Great product

Love using curve. Easy and great functionality.

Reviewed on 14th December 2019