Curve Reviews

Looking for Curve Card reviews by real customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest collection of Curve Card reviews available. Already a Curve Card customer? Write your own review, and help out others in our community.

Curve Review Insight

Curve Products 44

Curve Card

Good if you don't need customer support

Great product if you don't need customer support or if you don't have any transaction... Read more

Great product if you don't need customer support or if you don't have any transaction issues.
I paid 1500 GBP for plane tickets. The amount showed on my underlying card and in Curve.
A couple of days later, half of the amount was charged again. This time it wasn't showing on Curve and neither they knew about it when asked. Curve was clueless.
Therefore I had to cancel my card for fraud. The next day the second half of the amount was charged, which was not showing on Curve.
At that point, I was basically charged double (3k GBP) and made my credit card unusable because it went over the limit.
I realised by myself that Curve charged me twice which they confirmed afterwards that the airline did those two charges.
In the end, I couldn't use my card for several days (because over the limit) also couldn't use it again because the new card was sent at my home but I was abroad at that point.
Also I had to cancel my card for no reason, since there was no fraud, it was just Curve being clueless about how their system/process works.

Another thing, if you pay something in foreign currency with an extra charge (because weekend or over the fx limit) that charge will still be there even if you change the transaction to a card on that currency.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
AB's avatar
AB

Curve Card

All your cards in one easy helpful app and card

Curve solves the problem of having to carry all your cards around, as well as brings an additional level of security and comfort as you can freeze your Curve card at any point and get real time notifications of... Read more

Curve solves the problem of having to carry all your cards around, as well as brings an additional level of security and comfort as you can freeze your Curve card at any point and get real time notifications of usage.
As someone who is self employed, having both my business and personal cards connected to Curve is hugely helpful. The reporting across your various accounts and cards, and insights in spending is something an individual bank can not provide.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Richard Barbour's avatar
Richard Barbour

Curve Card

I LOVE this card and app.

I save HUNDREDS of pounds a year using Curve. From great FX rate, fee-free ATM machines, to my cashback on companies I choose to use. I love... Read more

I save HUNDREDS of pounds a year using Curve. From great FX rate, fee-free ATM machines, to my cashback on companies I choose to use. I love it.

Wherever I travel, I only need one card. Even though I've been "stuck" abroad for over a year, this card, this app and this company have NEVER let me down.

My card was hacked! I was in another country. Oh my God, what am I gonna do....??¿???¿ No worries. Got on the app, froze the card INSTANTLY to ensure nothing else was vulnerable. For onto a live chat, told them my problems, not an issue. Old card cancelled instantly, all outstanding transactions checked, and resolved. New card issued. .oh, hang on, I've had a similar thing before, with a back whose name is an acronym of BTS. I was abroad then too, due to be away for at least another month. Could they help me? Could they send it to my address in Spain? No. No. Of course not what was I thinking???? The was not geared up for customer assistance. It was geared up for ease of use by the bank staff. So, my card would be waiting for me when I got home..... But how I was going to get home and how I could eat until then??? not their problems, apparently.

With CURVE however, I explained I wasn't going to be back in the UK for a while, but that I really would need the card. "No problem, where would you like me to send it?" Then I asked, "How much are you going to charge to send it here, to Spain?"

Hold onto your hats. "Nothing. All part of the service"

On top of all of this, my Curve Metal Card included insurance to cover me, and a range of other benefits too.

I now have 3 Fintech accounts and an "old" style one. I'm happy to pay for 2 of them, 1 is free and 1 of them I pay through gritted teeth. Guess which?

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Steve Clancy's avatar
Steve Clancy

Curve Card

Innovative and excellent as an add-on

Curve offers multiple rather unusual and compelling elements to its card range - combine with your other accounts for a powerful toolset

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
gingerprimate@icloud.com's avatar
gingerprimate@icloud.com

Curve Card

Great product! Avoid foreign fees by using their card!

The 500 quid /month no foreign transaction fee limit for the free tier is more than enough to cover spending for a short trip in Europe

Reviewed on 9th March 2021
mikevic's avatar
mikevic

Amazing product

Great product that makes is really easy to manage finances and the multiple cards you use and need.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Amazing product-great flexibility

One card to rule the all, one card to find them, one card to bring them all and in the darlness bind them.... Read more

This is the one card that you can connect all your cards and get cashback for it too. Ah did I mention that you can use it abroad with no fee?
It s a unique idea and a great product. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 7th February 2020

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
EDOUARDOS ELEFTHERIADIS's avatar
EDOUARDOS ELEFTHERIADIS

Awesome features

Handy app, allows me to use Apple Pay with an underlying card that doesn’t. Back in time quite handy and useful data analysis

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
Sam's avatar
Sam

Smart

Curve is very clever as we Romanians got rid of very high commissions on travel, advantageous exchange rates and has an option that we can change the payment from one card to another.

Molea's avatar
Molea

Curve Card

The Curve-Card is the best ....

With Curve I have all my finances in one place by connecting my debit card with a simple app and a nice card.

Markus's avatar
Markus

Best Card Product Ever

Who needs another bank account when you can have all your cards in one? Best in class FX but I get it across all my personal and business, debit and credit cards. Rewards that stack with the underlying cards' rewards, sending money to any account from any account is next level flexibility. Highly recommend!

Nikita Tce's avatar
Nikita Tce

Curve Card

Great product, good customer support.

Most of my spending over the past 2 years happened via Curve. It's superbly convenient, and getting better as features are being added!

Mr. AC's avatar
Mr. AC

So great

All your cards in one! Brill Fx, rewards on all my cards as well as a beautiful card

Kevin Nirmalanayagam's avatar
Kevin Nirmalanayagam

Curve Card

One card to rule them all

Being able to track all my expenses across all my cards lets me see my entire spending pattern so easily. The setup was quick and the UI is so clean and easy to use

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020

Reviewed on 31st January 2020
kaktai's avatar
kaktai

Curve Card

New starter but so open and honest

Anyone can make a mistake, but these guys are so open in their comms when they do I really feel I can trust them.

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
Lkw7979@googlemail.com 's avatar
Lkw7979@googlemail.com

Best idea ever!

All you cards in one place!! Amazing product and great for traveling

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Nick's avatar
Nick

Curve Card

Brilliant easy to use, quick set up, good app for easy access to everything. Only thing I’d recommend is being able to top up via transfer or card payment. Other than that I love them.

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Natxjade 's avatar
Natxjade

Curve Card

Perfect under all points of view

The product offered is excellent and the customer service very proactive and ready to satisfy the most needy customers.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020