Geek Squad Gadget Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our Geek Squad Gadget Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Geek Squad customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews (5)

7th August 2017

Ideal cover

I took out insurance for my phone with Geek Squad around a year a half ago and although I've only had to claim on it once in that time I felt safer knowing I had the insurance to fall back on should I need to. When I did have to make a claim I simply took my broken phone into my local car phone warehouse branch and paid the small excess fee and my phone was returned to me within a few days fully repaired to my satisfaction.