Glow Mortgage Broker Reviews

Glow mortgage adviser reviews can help you to find out more about this mortgage-broker that uses online services such as a chat bot to help its customers find the perfect mortgage, without having to spend time in appointments or interviews. Have you used Glow to help you find the perfect mortgage to suit your needs? If so please leave a review on Smart Money People and help others in their search for the best mortgage broker.

Glow Review Insight

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review Glow's Mortgage Broker now

So simple to use

Really easy to use and great customer service. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Sevlox's avatar
Sevlox

Great Professional Service

Glow as a company in whole were amazing and professional from start to finish is helping with my remortgage. I would definitely use glow again and recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 23rd December 2019
Mark's avatar
Mark

Voting for Ben

He was a lovely advisor who guided us through the mortgage application journey and made it very simple and easy for us.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Sami's avatar
Sami

Such an easy process and open when I needed

Glow worked around me and not vise-versa, I felt like I mattered and there was always someone to talk to out of hours and at weekends to go through what stage of the process I was at etc. Couldn’t recommend enough

Michelle Stacey's avatar
Michelle Stacey

I cannot recommend this company enough. Our mortgage advisor Ben was excellent from start to finish. He went out his way to answer all our questions. If we ever need to get another mortgage I will definitely be contacting Glow.

Rachael 's avatar
Rachael

So helpful!

Ben, has helped us no end with firstly getting a mortgage and then remortgaging our property. Always at the end of the phone and email. Couldn’t fault him and glow. Thank you.

Abigail Webb's avatar
Abigail Webb

Mortgage application

It was an amazing and headache free experience with Ben and the best part was he kept me updated all the way through the process rather than me chasing him for updates. I would and have recommended him to my family and friends and I wish you the best of luck for this award.

masuma khatun's avatar
masuma khatun

Amazing!

So responsive, helpful and friendly! I was recommended by a family memeber and I have recommended to all my family and... Read more

So responsive, helpful and friendly! I was recommended by a family memeber and I have recommended to all my family and friends.

Everything is done online, and Glow respond to any questions in a matter of minutes. It made my life as a first time buyer much easier than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 19th November 2019
Kirby Anderson's avatar
Kirby Anderson

Best broker in UK, period! 1-2hr reply times

Reliable, gets you the best deal available, goes through all possible options with you, finds a way when there seems to be no way around obtaining the loan. Respond within 1-2hr of replying emails. Serving you at odd evening hours and weekends. Online service, obtain the loan from the comfort of your house! Best broker in UK, period!

Reviewed on 18th November 2019
Sylvester's avatar
Sylvester

The digital shift the industry badly needs

Ben at Glow has been the most crucial and reliable point of contact throughout the entire first time buyer experience. He replies swiftly, he replies out of hours, and he goes above and beyond to help arrange everything from the best mortgage to various insurances and provides a very high standard of accurate general information. Not only that, but the whole thing is digital, from the communication to the document verification - a time-saving and absolutely imperative aspect of the process. Hopefully conveyancers and such will follow suit here, because the rest of the process outside of Glow's involvement is archaic and is in desperate need of modernisation. Ben is doing all he can to make this happen and Glow will go far as the average buyer starts creeping towards the new generations. I would invest in this company if I could. Absolutely 10/10 without question.

Clive's avatar
Clive

Great service throughout

Ben is an exceptional mortgage broker, always follows up is always available fully accountable and understands the market and competitors very well.

Chris Peel's avatar
Chris Peel

Professional and brilliant service

Ben helped us out massively.. I looked everywhere for a decent broker.. come across Ben and would never look again!

Ben 's avatar
Ben

Excellent and Friendly Service

I contacted Ben to help me get an Agreement in Principle in place to put an offer in on a property. He explained the whole process clearly, provided additional links to relative information, and I could not of asked for more with regards to his efficiency in how quick he got everything in place. I look forward to working with Ben with furthering my application and would happily recommend him to all friends and family.

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Evincent88 's avatar
Evincent88

Top Drawer

The tech, combined with broker Ben's excellent service is industry leading, I look forward to seeing the company prosper - it has the perfect blend of tech and great service!

Reviewed on 14th January 2019
Tom Smedley's avatar
Tom Smedley

Mortgage

Ben from glow mortgage found me right mortgage for me,spot on

Reviewed on 14th November 2018
Oliver's avatar
Oliver

Best customer experience ever

No words to describe how lovely experience it was! Professional, timely, responsive, fast ... just the best

Reviewed on 13th November 2018
Bartholomew M. Fitzgerald-Becker's avatar
Bartholomew M. Fitzgerald-Becker

Excellent service!

Ben helped from start to finish at any time of the day and weekends with any questions we had. He made things simple to understand and found us a great mortgage. I have recommended him to friends and family who he has also helped.

Reviewed on 13th November 2018
Andy Kelly's avatar
Andy Kelly

I could not recommend Ben highly enough. I am now happily settled into my first own property thanks to his hard work and knowledge. I initially just wanted an AIP, however as it was so easy and convenient I went through the whole process with Ben. Ideal to be able to do it all digitally, at a time that suits. I have told friends of my who are looking to purchase their own First Time Property to use Ben.

Ellie Jane's avatar
Ellie Jane

Customer service at its best

We haven't yet got a mortgage through Glow because we are evaluating circumstances with difficult credit problems. However the service we have had from Ben at Glow has been second to none. From the initial website form that is intuitive and user friendly to the conversations with Ben who clearly knows his stuff, the service and advice has been top drawer. We keep in touch with Ben so that when our circumstances change we are in the best position and he always has time for our questions and queries.

Wayne Blinkhorn's avatar
Wayne Blinkhorn

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Amazing service, great advice. Glow Mortgage work around the clock to ensure you get the best for you. So impressed at how smooth and easy the process was, especially as a first time buyer, thanks to Glow!

Kirby Anderson's avatar