Leeds Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 31 reviews, last reviewed 17th Jun 2024

Consistently good. We have had 2 mortgages with Leeds BS and they are always quick, responsive and provide great customer service. Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
Nixonc 's avatar
Nixonc

Phone hacked after giving my details Possible confidential information breech. My phone got hacked after my mortgage broker give my details to this company. They also reduced the offer to... Read more Reviewed on: 1st June 2024
Jennie Harrison's avatar
Jennie Harrison

About the Mortgages

Leeds Building Society is a mutual organisation established in 1875, offering a range of mortgage products. Before taking out a mortgage, make sure you’re confident with the terms, conditions and interest rate. Always consult the lender or an independent advisor if you need help.

Finding the right mortgage deal is an important step towards securing your dream home. We collect Leeds Building Society mortgage reviews to help you decide if it’s the right lender for you.

If you’re considering a mortgage with Leeds Building Society, read our reviews to learn more about what you can expect as a member of the Society. Find out why existing members chose Leeds Building Society and how satisfied they’ve been with the service they’ve received. Learn about the application process and how supportive the society was throughout. Customer reviews can provide you with valuable insight to support your decision making process. Read our Leeds Building Society mortgage reviews to learn more.

Did Leeds Building Society help you purchase your dream home? Share your experience with our Smart Money People community by writing a Leeds Building Society mortgage review. Tell us what mortgage deal you have and whether the Society helped you find the best option for your needs. Share any key pros and cons you’ve experienced as a Leeds Building Society member. Would you recommend the lender to family and friends? Whether good or bad, leave an honest review to help others like you make better financial decisions.

Review Leeds Building Society: Mortgages now

Leeds Building Society Mortgages reviews (31)

Consistently good.

Nixonc 's avatar
Nixonc

Phone hacked after giving my details

Possible confidential information breech. My phone got hacked after my mortgage broker give my details to this company. They also reduced the offer to 50%, even though I work for the NHS. Reviewed on: 1st June 2024
Jennie Harrison's avatar
Jennie Harrison

Great building society for mortgage

I have a mortgage with Leeds Building Society with an awesome rate. I was able to fix my rate before the interest rates peaked. Leeds Building Society extended my offer despite the huge difference in the rate I was offered and the current rate Reviewed on: 29th March 2024
Flo S's avatar
Flo S

Leek Building Society : first class !

I would like to commend the professionalism, attitude and knowledge of your staff. My enquiries were always dealt with a timely manner. Our application was in many ways a difficult one; nevertheless, your staff should be congratulated on seeing matters through to a conclusion. Really, really appreciate all your hard work. Reviewed on: 19th March 2024
Robert Raby's avatar
Robert Raby

Do you have a different Leeds Building Society product?

Leeds Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products