Lloyds Bank Student Mastercard Credit Card Reviews

Lloyds Bank Student Mastercard Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Student Mastercard Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Lloyds Bank customers like? Find out more about the Lloyds Bank Student Mastercard Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Lloyds Bank Student Mastercard Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Student Mastercard Credit Card Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Student Mastercard Credit Card now

Safe and convenient

5 star experience using it. Can get it to automatically be paid from current account.

Reviewed on 25th November 2018
naivara's avatar
naivara

Lloyds Bank is the best bank to deal with section S.75 queries

No other bank is as good as Lloyds for recognising their shared liability status!

Uploaded on 21st June 2017

Credit Card

I visited the bank, as I originally wanted a loan. However, I did not qualify for a loan, as I do not have a full time job. The banker, advised me to get a student credit card, which I did and he told me how to use it correctly. I was very great full.

Reviewed on 22nd May 2017
Lily Jones's avatar
Lily Jones

Fantastic credit card

I've had this card for a couple of years now and couldn't be easier. Low interest & great for cashflow use :)

Reviewed on 12th February 2017
Matt Gilks's avatar
Matt Gilks

Good, but with hidden costs.

Good, customer service is good when i need something clarifying, however they are hidden charges so please be careful.

Reviewed on 18th February 2016
Jordan Crich's avatar
Jordan Crich

great

extremley good service and would highly reccomend

Reviewed on 24th August 2015
CB's avatar
CB

Easy to use, and good service

Really easy to use online, and also have the student account with them. Easy to pay off and great customer service

Reviewed on 22nd August 2015