LOOK Home Insurance: Home Insurance reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 26th Mar 2021

1000%%% I need more monye to change my life please Reviewed on: 26th March 2021
Luisinha De jesus's avatar
Luisinha De jesus

Get the surname right ? My surname was spelt wrong on the policy and it took several telephone calls to correct it . Reviewed on: 21st January 2016
Martin Lyall's avatar
Martin Lyall

About the Home Insurance

LOOK Home Insurance home insurance reviews can tell you how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well did LOOK Home Insurance handle your home insurance claim? Our LOOK Home Insurance home insurance reviews can help you to find out this and much more. Have you ever had a policy with LOOK Home Insurance? You can tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Review LOOK Home Insurance: Home Insurance now

LOOK Home Insurance Home Insurance reviews (11)

1000%%%

I need more monye to change my life please Reviewed on: 26th March 2021
Luisinha De jesus's avatar
Luisinha De jesus

Value for money

value for money friendly worth the quote Reviewed on: 3rd August 2020
Shelley hamilton's avatar
Shelley hamilton

Had a bad water leak from my neighcour and the company was fast to send adjustor to asscess damage to my bathroom. I also have recommended building contractor to rectify the my loss.

The building company is very efficient and employs very good mannered people who are good at their job. Reviewed on: 28th August 2018
Marta Magram's avatar
Marta Magram

Excellent customer service

Just bought home insurance with these guys. Great customer service where nothing was too much hassle. Reviewed on: 28th March 2016
Rebecca Cawte's avatar