Melton Building Society: Independent Mortgage Advice reviews

Based on 105 reviews, last reviewed 11th Jul 2024
63% decrease in 5 star reviews

Can't fault the service provided I can't fault the service provided to me while applying for my first mortgage. From start to finish I was handled by the same advisor which helped me... Read more Reviewed on: 11th July 2024
Michael E's avatar
Michael E

impatient broker The broker wasn't even interested in speaking to me after i said i was also chatting to other brokers. In this current financial climate, how does it ... Read more Reviewed on: 11th July 2023
Dee Nan's avatar
Dee Nan

About the Independent Mortgage Advice

Review Melton Building Society: Independent Mortgage Advice now

Melton Building Society Independent Mortgage Advice reviews (105)

Can't fault the service provided

I can't fault the service provided to me while applying for my first mortgage. From start to finish I was handled by the same advisor which helped me have an easy point of contact for any questions I had. At each stage I was well informed on what I needed to do and what would be happening next and felt that any decision that I needed to make I was properly advised as to what was best for me and my situation. I felt fully in control of any decisions and wasn't pressured into anything that I didn't need. Any questions I had were well explained and anything that they were unsure on they would look into and get back to me. They were able to source the most suitable mortgage as well as help me find a solicitor and set me up with income protection that was built around what benefits I already had to keep my monthly costs down but keeping me fully protected should anything happen. Big thank you to Laura for the all the work she did. Reviewed on: 11th July 2024
Michael E's avatar
Michael E

Angela Jones

Angela Jones was diligent, considerate, hard working and clearly an expert. Reviewed on: 2nd July 2024
Alan S's avatar
Alan S

Excellent service and support.

Angela, our broker has kept in touch, she explained and supported us in our mortgage application at every stage. We would have been lost without her. She has been excellent. Reviewed on: 1st July 2024
JJ's avatar
JJ

Angela was fantastic during my mortgage application,...

Angela was fantastic during my mortgage application, taking the time to explain in detail all the query's I had. Each stage of the application was completed in a very timely manner, and I was informed regularly with updates throughout. I would recommend this friendly service to all looking for the best mortgage deals for your circumstances. Reviewed on: 20th June 2024
Reece's avatar
Reece
Reply from Melton Building Society Great to hear - thanks Reece! Response date: 21st June 2024
Melton Building Society's avatar
Melton Building Society

Do you have a different Melton Building Society product?

Melton Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products