Melton Building Society Independent Mortgage Advice Reviews

Ratings based on 46 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Your Independent Mortgage Advice Reviews

Review Melton Building Society's Independent Mortgage Advice now

Fabulous service from start to finish!

We have had the most amazing service from Angela with helping us traverse the challenges of gaining our mortgage. She has been so helpful and informative so couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 28th November 2022
H A's avatar
H A

Delighted we could help!

Patience and wise advice

We first contacted Angela around 18 months ago when we put our house up for sale and were looking for a mortgage for our next home. Things didn’t quite go to plan and we ended up selling our house and renting because we could not find the property that we Read more

We first contacted Angela around 18 months ago when we put our house up for sale and were looking for a mortgage for our next home. Things didn’t quite go to plan and we ended up selling our house and renting because we could not find the property that we wanted. Angela has stuck with us during that time and has provided us with mortgages in principle to help us with our search. She has shown great patience and offered wise words of advice as the mortgage landscape changed dramatically over the last couple of months. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone looking for a mortgage particularly in the current challenging times.

Reviewed on 16th November 2022
Peter Johnson's avatar
Peter Johnson

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Peter. We are delighted we could help!

Professional informative and efficient

I was very happy with the service provided

Reviewed on 14th November 2022
Rhian Jones's avatar
Rhian Jones

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Rhian, glad we could help!

Excellent service - would recommend!

Laura was great - really helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond when contacting lenders and solicitors for updates. Always around for queries and the offer of out of work hours chats was really useful for us. Would definitely recom Read more

Laura was great - really helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond when contacting lenders and solicitors for updates. Always around for queries and the offer of out of work hours chats was really useful for us. Would definitely recommend using Laura!

Reviewed on 10th November 2022
Will & Lucy's avatar
Will & Lucy

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Will and Lucy. So good to hear this!

Fantastic, always willing to help.

Angela was fantastic, from the word go! Always willing to go the extra mile and help down to every last detail. I can't appreciate the help through the whole process.

Reviewed on 3rd November 2022
Total Gardens's avatar
Total Gardens

Delighted to hear this.

Very helpful and knowledgeable

Angela went over and above to help me find the right mortgage product. She answered any questions I had and didn't mind repeating or explaining things. I am really grateful for all her hard work. Thanks Angela!

Reviewed on 8th October 2022
Alyson Lewis's avatar
Alyson Lewis

Reply from Melton Building Society

Delighted we could help. Thanks Alyson.

Self-build Mortgage

Gemma, provided a fantastic service at all stage of our mortgage application and most importantly provided regular updates.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2022
scott kyson's avatar
scott kyson

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks for your feedback, Scott. Great to hear it.

Great communication start to finsh

Gemma was brilliant from the start to finsh and answered every question I had to ask thank you Gemma Chris

Reviewed on 30th August 2022
Christopher James Haseldine's avatar
Christopher James Haseldine

Reply from Melton Building Society

Delighted we could help!!!

Professional and reliable service

Angela kept us up to date with progress at all stages of the remortgage process and was swift with all responses.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2022
Gary's avatar
Gary

Reply from Melton Building Society

Glad to hear it. Thanks Gary.

Remortgage

Was refused direct by the bank I have been with for 30+ years…MAB secured a mortgage a few weeks later with the same bank..!

Reviewed on 19th August 2022
RS's avatar
RS

Delighted we could help!

Purchasing new property

I have used Melton Mowbray Building Society for my previous mortgage and I have not been disappointed, for my second time round. I was given very sound advice from Angela who has guided me through step by step and always had my interest at heart. She also Read more

I have used Melton Mowbray Building Society for my previous mortgage and I have not been disappointed, for my second time round. I was given very sound advice from Angela who has guided me through step by step and always had my interest at heart. She also went the extra mile to help me secure the mortgage rate at very short notice when rates had been announced to go up, with only four hours to secure the mortgage.

Thank you again.

Cliff

Reviewed on 10th August 2022
Clifford Daulby's avatar
Clifford Daulby

Reply from Melton Building Society

It's so good to hear this, thanks Clifford!

Laura Burrows - what a star!

We recently decided to move home, however we were still tied in with our current provider. We decided to get in contact with MAB to see if we could secure any better deals and we were placed with Laura. I could not be happier with the service she provided Read more

We recently decided to move home, however we were still tied in with our current provider. We decided to get in contact with MAB to see if we could secure any better deals and we were placed with Laura. I could not be happier with the service she provided, she not only found us an amazing deal, she took the time to listen to our wants and needs and provided her recommendation taking this into account. Everything was clearly explained and nothing was too much trouble, she kept in regular contact and even helped chase our solicitors along when everything stood still for a bit too long. 5*’s, 10/10, I will recommend her to anyone and everyone who just wants an easy mortgage journey.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2022
Caitlin Clater's avatar
Caitlin Clater

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Caitlin, glad to hear such positive feedback!

A 5 Star Service

After trying a number of different avenues to find the right mortgage we were directed to the Mortgage Advice Bureau. If only we knew about Mortgage Advice Bureau first we might have had our mortgage in place sooner & undoubtedly saved some money. Angel Read more

After trying a number of different avenues to find the right mortgage we were directed to the Mortgage Advice Bureau. If only we knew about Mortgage Advice Bureau first we might have had our mortgage in place sooner & undoubtedly saved some money. Angela guided us through the comprehensive application process every step of the way. We are pleased with the fantastic service we have received, and happy to say we have been accepted for a mortgage.

Reviewed on 20th June 2022
Matt Irwin's avatar
Matt Irwin

Reply from Melton Building Society

Great to hear Matt, we are happy to have helped!

Professional, friendly and quick advice!

Gemma was fantastic from start to finish. As a first time buyer, Her expertise was invaluable delivered in a friendly and approachable manner. Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed on 17th June 2022
Cameron's avatar
Cameron

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are delighted to have helped, thanks Cameron!

Highly professional and personable

A wonderful experience dealing with Gemma Davies. Gemma is both professional and highly personable, communication has been swift and her advice was easily digestible. Our mortgage offer came through faster than expected, thank you, Gemma!

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Kate's avatar
Kate

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are so glad to have helped!

Informative, helpful and friendly!

Gemma was very helpful and factual in all of our dealings with her. Always provided friendly and professional advice and dealt with our queries promptly. Would use her services again in the future.

Reviewed on 26th May 2022
Linda's avatar
Linda

Delighted to have helped

Perfect!

Excellent service from Angela! Made the process simple, easy and efficient. Couldn't recommend her enough. Nothing could have been better!

Reviewed on 23rd May 2022
Sam Harris's avatar
Sam Harris

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are so happy to have made the process easy for you

Couldn't have asked for more!

Angela at MAB has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish through this process. She always explains everything thoroughly and follows up constantly to ensure everything remains on track. If I ever look to buy another house, she will be the first pe Read more

Angela at MAB has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish through this process. She always explains everything thoroughly and follows up constantly to ensure everything remains on track. If I ever look to buy another house, she will be the first person I call.

Reviewed on 18th May 2022
Dominique Tucker's avatar
Dominique Tucker

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are happy to have helped!

Mortgage Advice Review

I would Highly recommend Angela as a mortgage advisor. I am a first time buyer and she has been great at explaining things to me and very quick at replying.

Reviewed on 18th May 2022
Jess O'Leary's avatar
Jess O'Leary

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are delighted we could help!

Mortgage for a new build

Gemma was very clear with her steps for acquiring the best mortgage for our circumstances and was easily accessible to help us when we had any issues.

Reviewed on 11th May 2022
Kathie Clay's avatar
Kathie Clay

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are happy we could help!