Melton Building Society Independent Mortgage Advice Reviews

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Independent Mortgage Advice Reviews

Review Melton Building Society's Independent Mortgage Advice now

Laura Burrows - what a star!

We recently decided to move home, however we were still tied in with our current provider. We decided to get in contact with MAB to see if we could secure any better deals and we were placed with Laura. I could not be happier with the service she provided Read more

We recently decided to move home, however we were still tied in with our current provider. We decided to get in contact with MAB to see if we could secure any better deals and we were placed with Laura. I could not be happier with the service she provided, she not only found us an amazing deal, she took the time to listen to our wants and needs and provided her recommendation taking this into account. Everything was clearly explained and nothing was too much trouble, she kept in regular contact and even helped chase our solicitors along when everything stood still for a bit too long. 5*’s, 10/10, I will recommend her to anyone and everyone who just wants an easy mortgage journey.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2022
Caitlin Clater's avatar
Caitlin Clater

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Caitlin, glad to hear such positive feedback!

A 5 Star Service

After trying a number of different avenues to find the right mortgage we were directed to the Mortgage Advice Bureau. If only we knew about Mortgage Advice Bureau first we might have had our mortgage in place sooner & undoubtedly saved some money. Angel Read more

After trying a number of different avenues to find the right mortgage we were directed to the Mortgage Advice Bureau. If only we knew about Mortgage Advice Bureau first we might have had our mortgage in place sooner & undoubtedly saved some money. Angela guided us through the comprehensive application process every step of the way. We are pleased with the fantastic service we have received, and happy to say we have been accepted for a mortgage.

Reviewed on 20th June 2022
Matt Irwin's avatar
Matt Irwin

Reply from Melton Building Society

Great to hear Matt, we are happy to have helped!

Professional, friendly and quick advice!

Gemma was fantastic from start to finish. As a first time buyer, Her expertise was invaluable delivered in a friendly and approachable manner. Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed on 17th June 2022
Cameron's avatar
Cameron

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are delighted to have helped, thanks Cameron!

Highly professional and personable

A wonderful experience dealing with Gemma Davies. Gemma is both professional and highly personable, communication has been swift and her advice was easily digestible. Our mortgage offer came through faster than expected, thank you, Gemma!

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Kate's avatar
Kate

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are so glad to have helped!

Informative, helpful and friendly!

Gemma was very helpful and factual in all of our dealings with her. Always provided friendly and professional advice and dealt with our queries promptly. Would use her services again in the future.

Reviewed on 26th May 2022
Linda's avatar
Linda

Delighted to have helped

Perfect!

Excellent service from Angela! Made the process simple, easy and efficient. Couldn't recommend her enough. Nothing could have been better!

Reviewed on 23rd May 2022
Sam Harris's avatar
Sam Harris

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are so happy to have made the process easy for you

Couldn't have asked for more!

Angela at MAB has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish through this process. She always explains everything thoroughly and follows up constantly to ensure everything remains on track. If I ever look to buy another house, she will be the first pe Read more

Angela at MAB has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish through this process. She always explains everything thoroughly and follows up constantly to ensure everything remains on track. If I ever look to buy another house, she will be the first person I call.

Reviewed on 18th May 2022
Dominique Tucker's avatar
Dominique Tucker

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are happy to have helped!

Mortgage Advice Review

I would Highly recommend Angela as a mortgage advisor. I am a first time buyer and she has been great at explaining things to me and very quick at replying.

Reviewed on 18th May 2022
Jess O'Leary's avatar
Jess O'Leary

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are delighted we could help!

Mortgage for a new build

Gemma was very clear with her steps for acquiring the best mortgage for our circumstances and was easily accessible to help us when we had any issues.

Reviewed on 11th May 2022
Kathie Clay's avatar
Kathie Clay

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are happy we could help!

Shared Ownership Mortgage Offer Process

Gemma Davies assisted me with gaining my mortgage offer for a shared ownership property - she provided super service from start to finish, kept me up-to-date, and chased the mortgage provider on my behalf. Great service :)

Reviewed on 9th May 2022
Amber's avatar
Amber

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thanks Amber, Gemma will be delighted to hear what you've had to say!

Laura was great

Laura was so great to work with, kept us informed all along and answered my emails quickly which is really reassuring

Reviewed on 4th May 2022
heathamanda17@gmail.com's avatar
heathamanda17@gmail.com

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are delighted we could help!

Choose Angela!

100% recommend Angela, she has been on top form throughout the whole process. Quick responses and quick problem solving. No issues at all. Thanks so much

Reviewed on 14th April 2022
Laura Miller's avatar
Laura Miller

Reply from Melton Building Society

We are so glad that we could help!

Without Gemma, I would have been unable to navigate my mortgage. It took nearly six months to complete my mortgage owing to poor service from the solicitor but Gemma did everything within her power to push for resolution. Gemma was only an email away (eve Read more

Without Gemma, I would have been unable to navigate my mortgage. It took nearly six months to complete my mortgage owing to poor service from the solicitor but Gemma did everything within her power to push for resolution. Gemma was only an email away (even when she was on annual leave) and went above and beyond to help me to source and execute a mortgage. I would have been so lost without her patience and guidance. I feel that Gemma and I have been on a real journey together to sort this mortgage out and I would have been in dire straits without her. She is a true asset.

Reviewed on 8th April 2022
L BOB's avatar
L BOB

Reply from Melton Building Society

Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure Gemma will be delighted to see them.

Thoroughly professional

We were impressed with the speed and efficiency step by step throughout the mortgage application process. We would definately recommend the services of Gemma at MAB to anyone thinking of obtaining a mortgage.

Reviewed on 5th April 2022
neil hornsby's avatar
neil hornsby

Reply from Melton Building Society

This is great to hear! Thank you for your message.

Great Service

From start to finish Laura has been on hand to help with queries from all aspects whether it was to talk about planning permission or speak with the solicitors. Laura was very professional, thorough & definitely feel that we got the best advice & mortgage Read more

From start to finish Laura has been on hand to help with queries from all aspects whether it was to talk about planning permission or speak with the solicitors. Laura was very professional, thorough & definitely feel that we got the best advice & mortgage to suit our needs. Thankyou.

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
janice skipper's avatar
janice skipper

Reply from Melton Building Society

This is great to hear! We will pass your review onto Laura.

Professional , knowledgeable and Human

Gemma clearly understands the market place and was able to get me the right product for me very quickly. She has been available for any questions and i really cant recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 15th March 2022
Su Snaith 's avatar
Su Snaith

Re mortgage

Angela has been amazing from day 1, very helpful & friendly. She was very informative and made this process stress free for us both. Any issues we knew we could pick up the phone or email and she would reply promptly. Shes a credit to the company

Reviewed on 10th March 2022
Mr & Mrs Young's avatar
Mr & Mrs Young

Responsive and flexible

Gemma responded to our request very quickly, provided us with our options and guided us through the process. The overall service was fast, efficient and pain free. Thanks Gemma.

Reviewed on 23rd February 2022
Fiona's avatar
Fiona

Brilliant service - Money well spent.

I was a little unsure about using a mortgage adviser, as I wondered if I could do our remortgage myself. I'm so glad I used this service. Angela was brilliant, it was so incredibly reassuring to know she was handling this and had found me a great deal. Sh Read more

I was a little unsure about using a mortgage adviser, as I wondered if I could do our remortgage myself. I'm so glad I used this service. Angela was brilliant, it was so incredibly reassuring to know she was handling this and had found me a great deal. She was so efficient, responded really quickly to any questions I had and was friendly and easy to discuss things with. It would have been very stressful to do this myself - Angela made the whole process much simpler. Money well spent.

Reviewed on 14th February 2022
Helen McGee's avatar
Helen McGee

Extemely helpful

I was skeptical about using an advisor over doing things myself, but Laura suggested options to me that I wouldn't have had before which fit my circumstances very well. She also saved me more money than I paid by disputing costs with the solicitor the ban Read more

I was skeptical about using an advisor over doing things myself, but Laura suggested options to me that I wouldn't have had before which fit my circumstances very well. She also saved me more money than I paid by disputing costs with the solicitor the bank chose for me. Overall I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4th February 2022