The Melton Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 2 months ago

The Melton Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of The Melton Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Mortgages Reviews (3)

30th August 2018

Fantastic service

Just went through a scheme transfer with Lisa Poyzer, fantastic, efficienct and friendly service. Thank you Lisa

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Thank you for your feedback - I will ensure that this is communicated back to Lisa.
21st February 2018

Reduced my mortgage offer by a third without an explanation

Been a customer for nearly 30 years, don't miss payments, had deposit account too. But I would NEVER recommend anyone to be so humiliated as I feel now

Reply from The Melton Building Society
We are very sorry to hear that you have had an unsatisfactory experience with the Society. Please contact our Head of Lending - Operations, directly on tel: 01664 414008 to see if we can help you with this matter.