The Melton Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Ratings based on 10 reviews Last review 3 days ago

The Melton Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of The Melton Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Mortgages Reviews (10)

15th January 2019

Mortgage made easy!

We are first time buyers and our mortgage was made easy with the help of The Melton Building Society. The whole process has been a great experience and we have not felt confused or un-easy throughout the whole journey. 5* Service!

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Thank you for your feedback - much appreciated!
2nd January 2019

Excellent service and products

We have had mortgages with The Melton now for about 12 years. We have always been impressed with the various products on offer and the personal service received.

Reply from The Melton Building Society
What lovely feedback - thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.
20th December 2018

Thank you for all your advice you gave me Christine, you probably didn't realize it but you offered hope in a pretty bleak situation and support too.

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Thank you for this positive feedback, I will ensure that Christine gets to see this.
20th December 2018

Easy to deal with

We have a fixed term mortgage and have no complaints. The staff are always polite when we contact them and although the initial paperwork was onerous, everything else was easy!

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback.
5th December 2018

Great customer service for the whole length of my mortgage

I signed up for a mortgage with the Melton many years ago. It was one of the best financial decisions I ever made. I get a great rate, and the customer service is spot on. It’s not often you get both of those with the same company. In s world where customer loyalty is usually scorned, off shore call Center’s and long wait times are the norm, the Melton is a shiny example of how to do it properly. No fuss, no fanfare it just works. Even their online site is great. Simple but effective. I thoroughly recommend them.

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Great to hear such wonderful feedback - thank you for taking the time out of your day.
30th August 2018

Fantastic service

Just went through a scheme transfer with Lisa Poyzer, fantastic, efficienct and friendly service. Thank you Lisa

Reply from The Melton Building Society
Thank you for your feedback - I will ensure that this is communicated back to Lisa.
21st February 2018

Reduced my mortgage offer by a third without an explanation

Been a customer for nearly 30 years, don't miss payments, had deposit account too. But I would NEVER recommend anyone to be so humiliated as I feel now

Reply from The Melton Building Society
We are very sorry to hear that you have had an unsatisfactory experience with the Society. Please contact our Head of Lending - Operations, directly on tel: 01664 414008 to see if we can help you with this matter.