Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Morses Club Home Credit Reviews

Ratings based on 13 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Are you trying to determine whether Morses Club home credit loans offer good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Morses Club home credit in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Morses Club customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of their service and products.

Your Home Credit Reviews (13)

23rd May 2019

great company

this company have been brilliant quick decision fast payout and always keep me informed of my status with my loans i would recommend anyone who was thinking of getting a doorstep loan to use this company

21st June 2018

Fantastic company

Been with this company a few year now and can’t complain at anything, easy payment methods to suit, fantastic agent who is happy to help with anything and any problems at all they are happy to help you if they can told loads about this company and never heard a complaint from anyone

11th June 2017

Friendly agent, great service!

I'd been declined by other companies, so I chose Morses Club as a last resort. I really should have gone to them first. My agent is really friendly, and the funds were provided to me within just a couple of days. Fantastic!