NatWest Group - Cora Reviews

Ratings based on 5,477 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Cora is available 24/7 to support NatWest customers with questions about day-to-day banking. If you've chatted with Cora before, why not leave a review below and share your experience with others.

NatWest Group - Cora Products 5,477

Always helpful

Easy to transfer to assistant if cora can’t help

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
Emily 's avatar
Emily

Soul destroying

For the love of god what are these bafoons being paid for, somebody somewhere is laughing and it’s certainly not the poor soul that has to use Cora to try and sort their issues out. Please contact me I’m literally ready to give you my honest feedback abou Read more

For the love of god what are these bafoons being paid for, somebody somewhere is laughing and it’s certainly not the poor soul that has to use Cora to try and sort their issues out. Please contact me I’m literally ready to give you my honest feedback about this shocking so called “service”.
Unless of course this whole abomination is being run by slugs in which case they can’t use telephones or even speak, which actually figures!!!!

Reviewed on 11th June 2022
Rob Hawkins's avatar
Rob Hawkins

Website a mess. Can't contact Cora

They need to keep their website as simple as possible. Less is more. Instructions say log in to online banking and click "Cahat Now". Chat Now does not appear in online banking.

Reviewed on 7th June 2022
Peter McKeown's avatar
Peter McKeown

Digital Assistant

Cora is good but doesnt understand sometimes

Cora is a good digital assistant but does not understand peoples commands what they ask her sometimes

Reviewed on 7th May 2022
Martin fernyhough's avatar
Martin fernyhough

go away Cora

Your Cora is always there uninvited .blocks my Bank account page. no cross to get rid of it. Good if I needed the service. drives me mad. its like having a person peering over your shoulder . do not like it. Do not need it to be there all the time. only Read more

Your Cora is always there uninvited .blocks my Bank account page. no cross to get rid of it. Good if I needed the service. drives me mad. its like having a person peering over your shoulder . do not like it. Do not need it to be there all the time. only if I press the button asking for help

Reviewed on 4th May 2022

Reviewed on 14th April 2022
Mike Glynn's avatar
Mike Glynn

Best

Been with NatWest since 2017 and have never had any problems. Online banking super easy to use

Eden's avatar
Eden

Digital Assistant

Exclusive services by Natwest team.

Natwest team is doing brilliant job , you get best service milion times , no problem in communication , I would rate them 10/10

Hibah Hussain's avatar
Hibah Hussain

Absolutely useless

Having been through the process several times now, Cora has been fairly pathetic. Misunderstanding questions whilst at the same time insisting it can solve the problem. Cora could not find its way out of a paper bag.

Peter Guest's avatar
Peter Guest

Cora Natwest virtual assistant

I love the Cora Digital Assistant from Natwest. Most issues she/he can answer and it's easier and a lot more quicker than calling,messaging or going into a branch. If the issue can't be resolved through Cora than he/she can put you through to an agent and Read more

I love the Cora Digital Assistant from Natwest. Most issues she/he can answer and it's easier and a lot more quicker than calling,messaging or going into a branch. If the issue can't be resolved through Cora than he/she can put you through to an agent and the chat is saved which saves time having to go through everything again. I've always had a good experience and would be more than happy to recommend any of my friends and family. I have mental health issues and sometimes talking with people gives me major anxiety so this way is a lot less stressful for me to use and get answers I'm looking for.

Donna D Croucher's avatar
Donna D Croucher

Nothing but exceptional

I’ve been with Natwest since I was 16 years old! I’m now 30 and I never had an issue. I always get great service whenever I go to a branch, however I rarely do since I can do most of my banking through the app!

1sa7ab's avatar
1sa7ab

Amazing experience!

Never been let down. My query has always been resolved!

Malini 's avatar
Malini

Digital Assistant

Fastest, reliable way to have queries answered

Cora enables any questions I have to be answered very rapidly, without needing to wait for bogged-down staff

Dominic 's avatar
Dominic

Cora's help

I had an ATM issue and Cora helped me a lot and it was a quick and simple way to get the matter resolved

Jenny's avatar
Jenny

Fantastic

Great service useful and helpful

sthopati_20@hotmail.com's avatar
sthopati_20@hotmail.com

RIP OF BANKING

SLOW - PAINFULLY SLOW. Unable to talk in coherent sentences.

Barry Skelhorn's avatar
Barry Skelhorn

Happy with my Bank

I tried to send money to a foreign account the sum being over the limit for Online banking. Cora went through the steps, asked sensible questions and provided the answer I wanted quickly and easily - job done.

David Lilley's avatar
David Lilley

Digital Assistant

It was clear, easy and quick to make the transfer.

ritalawrence47@btinternet.com's avatar