The British Bank Awards are widely recognised as *the awards* to be associated with, creating fierce competition among providers to be crowned winner. The awards also give the opportunity for firms to demonstrate to customers, both existing and prospective, their outstanding credentials.
In 2021, over 90,000 votes were cast in the awards, marking the best year for voting yet in the awards. As they’re 100% voted for by customers, the British Bank Awards recognise the firms that go above and beyond in the eyes of those who matter most, you - the customer.
Jacqueline Dewey, CEO of Smart Money People said, “The financial services market remains incredibly competitive, and the banking industry is at the forefront of technological innovation. So, with FinTech newcomers, established Bank and Building Societies taking part, as well as the partners who support these companies, we can’t wait to see who emerges as winners in the British Bank Awards 2022. Only customers can decide who will be crowned winner.”
- Voting opens: 4th January 2022
- Finalists announced: 14th March 2022
- Voting closes: 4th April 2022
- Winners announced: 5th May 2022
How can you vote?
Voting is open now!
In order to validate your vote and make you eligible for the prize draw to win £1,000 (terms and conditions apply) we ask will ask you to verify your vote by leaving us your email address or verifying via Facebook or Google.
If you'd like to vote in one of our Partner categories please drop us an email and we'll send you the correct voting link to use.
What awards are up for grabs?
With 32 categories, the British Bank Awards span the wide range of the banking industry, and truly recognise those firms who are championing great outcomes and outstanding customer service for their customers.
Product Specific Awards
- Best Alternative Finance Provider
- Best Business Banking Provider
- Best Business Finance Provider
- Best Children's Financial Provider
- Best Credit Card Provider
- Best Crypto Exchange *New for 2022*
- Best Current Account Provider
- Best Ethical Financial Provider
- Best Investments Provider
- Best Payment Service Provider
- Best Mortgage Broker
- Best Mortgage Provider
- Best Specialist Mortgage Provider
- Best Online Trading Platform
- Best Personal Finance App
- Best Personal Loan Provider
- Best Savings Provider
- Best FX Provider
Partner Specific Awards
- The Pioneer Award
- RegTech Partner of the Year
- Technology Partner of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- Marketing and PR Partner of the Year
Top Level Awards
- Best British Bank
- Innovation of the Year
- Best Banking App
- Best Newcomer
- Best Building Society
- Customer Service Champion
- Treating Customers Fairly Champion
- Personal Finance Journalist of the Year
- Online Financial Influencer of the Year
Winners announced on the 5th May 2021
The British Bank Awards winners will be announced on the 5th May at a glamourous entertainment-filled ceremony in central London. Find out more about the event and how you can secure your tickets here!