Nottingham Building Society Branch Instant Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago

Nottingham Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Nottingham Building Society. How easy is it to contact Nottingham Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Nottingham Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Branch Instant Reviews (1)

30th March 2017

Right for me

The Nottingham BS easy access account is just right for me as it allows me to withdraw funds when I need to but I have to keep £1000 in the account to keep it up and running.

The interest rate is 1.05% variable AER which is better than the 0.33% referred to in your article.