Protect Line Life Insurance Broker Reviews

Protect Line is a life insurance broker, with products offered on a non-advised basis. If you've taken out a policy via Protect Line, please share your own review here.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Life Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Protect Line's Life Insurance Broker now

Miss sold

Awful company, protect line miss sold me a policy by saying critical care was the same as terminal care and that it was included to later find out that it wasn't by a man called Conway who rang me to set up the trust for my son. He then had me upset on th Read more

Awful company, protect line miss sold me a policy by saying critical care was the same as terminal care and that it was included to later find out that it wasn't by a man called Conway who rang me to set up the trust for my son. He then had me upset on the phone and was talking so quickly and so many figures thrown at me at once, felt put on the spot. They only care about getting you to sign a policy and kept ringing me after cancelling which was after me putting in writing that I wanted all my details to be removed from their system. I wanted them to not just to not call me but to physically remove all my personal details (RTBF) last 2 advisors were a bit abrupt and told me they would sort it out but clearly haven't as their still ringing me. Absolute waste of time and wish I had never went through it all. Caused me nothing but stress this past week.

Reviewed on 20th May 2022
Josh Buckham's avatar
Josh Buckham

Won't leave you alone

This company is a pest! I did a brief life insurance quote for Tom (www.tom.co.uk). Received an initial call back which I was happy to go ahead with but during that call decided I was going to look into insurance further myself and didn't need any more Read more

This company is a pest!

I did a brief life insurance quote for Tom (www.tom.co.uk). Received an initial call back which I was happy to go ahead with but during that call decided I was going to look into insurance further myself and didn't need any more calls.

Despite that I've received a call at least weekly since and have asked not to be called back in all of them yet they keep calling me. Figure it's time to leave my public opinion.

Can't speak for the customer service if you do actually want insurance, I'd hope they were extremely communicative. If you don't want insurance, avoid any company which connects themselves with Protect Line.

Reviewed on 26th January 2022
Jb1504's avatar
Jb1504

Life Insurance

Bradley Charlton was very informative, polite and he didn't rush and gave me enough time for my decision.

Reviewed on 20th January 2022
Shailesh shakya's avatar
Shailesh shakya

Very thorough and professional process

Everything was explained extremely well. Both myself and my partner were very happy with the service.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Sam B-K's avatar
Sam B-K

Very happy with my cover

Very happy with my cover. Georgia Davis was my adviser and helped me out with all my trivial requests and followed them without fail.

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
CJ Fraser's avatar
CJ Fraser

Genuine fantastic service.

Claire at Protect Line was truly fantastic in sourcing me the correct life insurance quote, tailored to my wishes and also my budget. Genuine and honest, Claire helped me with the difficult task of insuring my life and left me with the confidence to pass Read more

Claire at Protect Line was truly fantastic in sourcing me the correct life insurance quote, tailored to my wishes and also my budget. Genuine and honest, Claire helped me with the difficult task of insuring my life and left me with the confidence to pass on Protects details to family and friends.

Paul Barrett's avatar
Paul Barrett

Excellent customer service

The customer service representatives were friendly and helpful by listening to what I wanted and took the time to explain each detail of my insurance and because of them my partner also took out insurance as well

Philip Jesty's avatar
Philip Jesty

Great Service

Great Service would definitely recommend

Jon Trevitt's avatar
Jon Trevitt

Friendly staff and great service!

In one conversation, we set up insurance plans for both me and my wife. With our situation, that wasn’t the easiest thing but the guys at protect line made it so easy and they were just the nicest people.

Chris Newnham's avatar
Chris Newnham

Good service

Good customer service and great value products

chris_and_heidi@hotmail.com's avatar
chris_and_heidi@hotmail.com

Amazing service

Amazing service, I explained to the broker what I needed in terms of cover and they helped me really well. And explained the process and helped figure out what type of cover would be best for me and my family!!

Laura Lawless's avatar
Laura Lawless

Friendly and helpful advice

I was made to feel at ease. My call was friendly and helpful advice and information about my policy decision.

Yolanda Thomas 's avatar
Yolanda Thomas

Good customer service

Very helpful and explain very well

Paula 's avatar
Paula

Life Insurance with ease

From initial contact, follow up and full explanation to get me the best deal for my personal needs… great service

David's avatar
David

It's good to know my family would be looked after

They helped go over everything so I knew I was get what I needed for my family if anything happened to me

christina mccorry's avatar
christina mccorry

excellent cost and great customer service

Top company to use for cost effective and great customer service

Savi Cartwright's avatar
Savi Cartwright

Great Customer Service

My experience with the customer advisor at Protect Line was very satisfactory . Everything was explained to me thoroughly and all questions and queries that were raised were answered without hesitation. Throughout I was continually reminded that every Read more

Throughout I was continually reminded that everything discussed was my choice and there was no pressure to comply.

I was actually having an awful morning when they called however my advisor (Charlie) was cheerful , polite and very patient with me.

I have already recommended this company to my friends & family.

Kenisha Julien 's avatar
Kenisha Julien

Quick Easy Honest

Fully explained putting me at the heart of the whole conversation explaining each step brilliantly

John Bone's avatar
John Bone

Quick and easy

Called them because I wanted an insurance. Lots of sugar talks, but they did the job and found a better policy than what I had found. They forgot to take my name off the list when the policy was sold, so had to deal with a couple of calls where I had to e Read more

Called them because I wanted an insurance. Lots of sugar talks, but they did the job and found a better policy than what I had found. They forgot to take my name off the list when the policy was sold, so had to deal with a couple of calls where I had to explain the situation.

Laura Delfino's avatar
Laura Delfino

Good, affordable insurance and always have the time to listen to concerns or problems! Highly recommend

Callum Hibbitt's avatar