Protect Line Life Insurance Broker Reviews

Protect Line is a life insurance broker, with products offered on a non-advised basis. If you've taken out a policy via Protect Line, please share your own review here.

Protect Line Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Life Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Protect Line's Life Insurance Broker now

Perfect unbiased help

Can’t fault this company at all, right from setting up my policies, right through to a problem with my insurer currently, Kieran in particular has been brilliant running backwards and forwards for me and keeping me updated at all points, although all the staff are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely without pushing products! Couldn’t recommend enough!! 10/5

Reviewed on 25th September 2020
Gerry T Kelly's avatar
Gerry T Kelly

Professional & Courteous

I got a call back when I put my basic details in on the site. The gent was polite and explained everything very succinctly. I chose the policy that appealed to me most, was affordable and would ensure my family would be taken care of should anything happen to myself.
I would recommend Protect Line 100% as there was no hard sell tactics or coversion to take the product, they simply provided various options for me to consider.

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Christopher Quinn's avatar
Christopher Quinn

Outstanding speedy service

Robbie Blake went through every single detail with me from start to finish . I was hesitant about getting life insurance I’m no glad I did I didn’t realise how easy it was and it was made easier by Superb service can’t thank him enough.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Rik Tayler's avatar
Rik Tayler

Making life easy for Mums

I was contacted by Jenna Howe regarding my insurance quote. She made it so easy for me whilst I was cooking dinner and dealing with a 2 year old tantrum she was calm and listening to what I wanted and she delivered. In a life that is so crazy as a mum especially during this pandemic it's nice to have someone listen to what you are after.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Kerryn's avatar
Kerryn

Fantastic

Easy process from start to finish, wish I had done it years ago with it being so easy and stress free. I feel 100% better about being insured and knowing my kids would be fine if something were to happen to me or my partner. Thanks again.

Alex James's avatar
Alex James

Amazing customer service

I spoke with Adam who was very patient going through all my options and thoroughly explaining all the information. I have already recommended him to two people!

Becky's avatar
Becky

Best customer services thanks Ben

Radu Sirb 's avatar
Radu Sirb

Efficient service

Very easy to set up and am confident I got the best deal.

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Shaheena 's avatar
Shaheena

New Policy after a review

Had a chat with this company, I'm in the position to switch policies, so why not.

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Kevin Morby's avatar
Kevin Morby

Extremely friendly, easy process

I was very unsure about life insurance about what type of insurance to get and how it all worked, Craig at Protect Line made the process super simple and informative he explained all of the jargon very well and helped me find the best deal that I could get I am very happy!

Reviewed on 13th September 2020
Paul I's avatar
Paul I

So simple and easy why is everyone not doing it?

It couldn’t be any easier. All over the phone took 50 minutes and it’s all on your terms and what you can afford to pay. The customer service is remarkable, there so helpful and they go above and beyond for you. I’m grateful because I had no idea how this all worked and they just walked me through the whole thing explained everything to me and I ended up taking a policy out. I’m happy I’m covered and It was because of these guys.
thank you.

Fred's avatar
Fred

Friendly and considerate

Easy to talk to despite the harsh subject it is about ..and understanding of your reasons, plus it’s a very fair price

Jack Percy's avatar
Jack Percy

Amazing quick service

Great service little payments for a good pay out in case the worst happens to leave for my kids would recommend

James's avatar
James

Honest and trustworthy

Very happy they knew what they were talking about , no sugar coating , able to answer all queries , I took out a policy

Sue's avatar
Sue

Easy, quick, professional, caring and friendly service

I took out a life insurance policy with Protect Line, the firm made sure I was 100% happy with what was being offered before I signed up and were happy to spend as long as it took find the right policy for me. I was a pain of a client, not returning calls and rescheduling but the company were respectful of the time I needed. Great service and will recommend.

Emma Kendall's avatar
Emma Kendall

Quick and easy

I filled in an online form with some basic details and got a call back within the hour. Jenna was very helpful and managed find us a great deal, applied and accepted all within the morning. Couldn’t ask for more!

Christine Summers's avatar
Christine Summers

Brilliant customer service.

My name is Danny Newman... Read more

My name is Danny Newman
I’m 35 year’s old and felt it was time to get some life insurance I spoke with protect line and they really were fantastic if I remember right Christian Burton was the name of the person who helped me thru it all It’s confusing but he helped make the whole thing clear couldn’t recommend this company enough.

Danny Newman's avatar
Danny Newman

Life saving

They helped me understand the meaning of life insurance to help me and my little girl protected. They understood my complicated way of explaining my life and the man I spoke to he made me so at Ease and helped me understand each question

Enya brady 's avatar
Enya brady

Fantastic and easy

I enquired about life insurance which I had never had before and it was fully explained to me by a very polite and friendly staff member. He helped me pick the right cover for me and my family. It put me at ease knowing I was getting the best cover and understanding of the cover. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10th September 2020
Sarah Weir's avatar
Sarah Weir

Easy peasy

so simple and all done in just one call! Life insurance couldn't be easier.

Reviewed on 9th September 2020