Tesco Bank Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Tesco Bank mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Tesco Bank mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Review Tesco Bank's Fixed Rate Mortgage now

I am happy to open this account.

My experience is that, it is a great bank which I would introduce to my family and my friends to open

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
Sanny IDEMUDIA AKHIDENOR 's avatar
Sanny IDEMUDIA AKHIDENOR

What a joke. Do not go with Tesco

My experience with Tesco mortgages has been one of the worst. If you want stress in your life and getting unnecessary charges, then go for this provider but I would stay well away from them.

Reviewed on 31st May 2019
dolu's avatar
dolu

bad

bog offkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reviewed on 31st May 2018
michelle's avatar
michelle

Well directed process

Remortgaged recently to Tesco. The process was well managed and controlled by Tescos appointee conveyance and overall relatively painless

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
Eleanor dickson's avatar
Eleanor dickson

Easy and matched our needs

Their mortgage offer was higher than others and rate was very good over a long period to make it affordable. Able to overpay etc. Always helpful on the phone

Reviewed on 22nd September 2017
Emma Hutchings's avatar
Emma Hutchings

Clubcard points every month with mortgage

Choosing Tesco mortgage (which happened to be the best rate at the time too) is brilliant how you can link up to your clubcard. My family and I can eat out every month using vouchers or have a day out. this was the first mortgage application I managed to Read more

Choosing Tesco mortgage (which happened to be the best rate at the time too) is brilliant how you can link up to your clubcard. My family and I can eat out every month using vouchers or have a day out. this was the first mortgage application I managed to do by myself, usually I go through a mortgage advisor but I wanted to save money so I did it all online/ phone and Tesco were so helpful! Hope I can get a good rate next year ;)

Reviewed on 14th November 2016
liz cliff's avatar
liz cliff

Very pleased, happy with our choice.

Reviewed on 11th September 2016
Diana Semionova's avatar
Diana Semionova

Re-mortgage with Tesco Bank

Whilst arranging a recent remortgage I found the staff to be helpful and knowledgeable. The whole process was quick and smooth. The product offered good interest rates and has the added advantage of Clubcard points.

Reviewed on 19th February 2016
Michelle Cheeseman's avatar
Michelle Cheeseman

Nice mortgage gift!

Tesco bank sent me a gift pack when I took out a mortgage with them, I was pleased with that!!

Reviewed on 15th February 2016