The People's Pension: Workplace Pensions reviews

Based on 36 reviews, last reviewed 23rd May 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Great pension scheme. Great pension scheme. Would recommend Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Marina 's avatar
Marina

Nightmare experience. Nightmare experience. Can’t even get a refund which I was legally entitled to Reviewed on: 15th March 2024
Ioannis N's avatar
Ioannis N

About the Workplace Pensions

Read or write The People’s Pension workplace pensions reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using The People’s Pension, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best product for you. Our reviews come from people who have used the product, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a The People’s Pension workplace pensions customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Review The People's Pension: Workplace Pensions now

The People's Pension Workplace Pensions reviews (36)

Great pension scheme.

Great pension scheme. Would recommend Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Marina 's avatar
Marina

Nightmare experience.

Ioannis N's avatar
Ioannis N

I have opted out from my pension in October trying t...

I have opted out from my pension in October trying to get my money is a total nightmare phone every day ridiculous way they use excuses still nothing Reviewed on: 3rd March 2024
Sandra mccort 's avatar
Sandra mccort

Utter rubbish customer service. AVOID.

Paying your money in, no problem. But getting your money back, it's utter, utter rubbish customer service. Having been told my cash download would take 'up to 20 working days' to process, and given a completion date, it wasn't. On complaining in a call, I was told bluntly that 'other customers were in the queue before me', so I had to be patient. Despite reminding them I was actually a customer, and this was MY money, they had no mechanism in place to discuss and escalate the issue, unless I started an 'official' complaint with the company which they would then respond to 'within another 3 days'. Dinosaur companies like this should have been forced out of business ages ago. Reviewed on: 27th February 2024
David's avatar