TopCashback: App reviews

Based on 27 reviews, last reviewed 27th Feb 2024

Love TopCashback! Love TopCashback! Great promotions and always the best Cashback rates. Reviewed on: 27th February 2024
Lizr's avatar
Lizr

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the App

Want to read TopCashback reviews from people just like you? See what the Smart Money People community says below about using this leading cashback site and app.

We collect TopCashback reviews on Smart Money People so that you can easily determine which are the best personal finance apps and products. So if you've already used TopCashback to help make a few extra quid, please share your own experiences and help others! With the power of your reviews, we're changing financial services.

Review TopCashback: App now

TopCashback App reviews (27)

Love TopCashback!

Lizr's avatar
Lizr

I've been using topcashback for years, its a simple...

I've been using topcashback for years, its a simple way of getting cashback and I have very little trouble with the brands not tracking. Reviewed on: 15th February 2024
D15364's avatar
D15364

I get paid for buying things that I need

I get paid for buying things that I need Reviewed on: 31st January 2024
Rogerh's avatar
Rogerh

Easy to use and great support!

Easy to use and great support should I get into any issues. I feel the app needs a refresh as it’s look quite dated Reviewed on: 23rd August 2023
DaveyS's avatar