247 Home Rescue Reviews

Ratings based on 8 reviews Last review 2 months ago
4.38 / 5Great overall rating

247 Home Rescue offer a range of specialist boiler cover services and also appliance cover. This product is a service agreement and not an insurance policy. Their mission is to 'provide first-class boiler breakdown, appliance, and home emergency cover' and they sell both to personal customers as well as landlords. If you're wondering whether 247 Home Rescue home cover is right for you, have a look to see what our community is saying about their 247 Home Rescue cover below. Reading reviews from customers just like you will help you make a more informed decision about 247 Home Rescue, so join our community today!

Your 247 Home Rescue Reviews (8)

27th July 2018

Rip off boiler cover policy that they try to charge you extra for

Absolutely ridiculous!...

Absolutely ridiculous!
Had annual boiler service, then they said oh there's a grommet missing on the cable so it's deemed unsafe so they had to cap off the boiler and remove the valve so I can't use it.
Was told that someone will be round to fit a cable grommet and reconnect it the next day, fine.
Then I get a phone call saying for the work to go ahead I need to pay £120!!!! To fit a stupid cable grommet!
I've had this boiler since moving into this house and have had multiple boiler services done over the last 8 years and nobody has raised this issue.
I'm now left with no heating or hot water unless I pay them £120 to reconnect it! Absolutely ridiculous daylight robbery.
If I didn't have service plan with them I would be better off!

To add to this, I have just logged into my account to check my cover... I am on ‘Premium’ cover at £18.70 per month with £0 excess and this is my second year with them. I have never claimed and they were the ones that serviced the boiler last year! It clearly also states that it is a rolling monthly contract so I’m not tied down and can cancel any time so why was I told when I tried to cancel that I’d still need to pay for 12 months!?
I thought the whole idea of getting a boiler cover with unlimited call outs and £0 excess is that there should never be unexpected costs on top of this monthly premium so what exactly is the point of me having this cover!?