Allied Irish Bank - AIB: Current Account reviews

Based on 15 reviews, last reviewed 28th Feb 2023

Excellent bank Couldn't be happier with the services offered by the bank. They have been extremely forthcoming with any problems I've had. Love local agents handling... Read more Reviewed on: 28th February 2023
Belfastboi's avatar
Belfastboi

Terrible customer service I had money taken out of my account which wasn’t authorized. This happened in February and after numerous calls and now June, nothing has Happened. I ... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd June 2022

About the Current Account

Allied Irish Bank - AIB Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Allied Irish Bank - AIB Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Allied Irish Bank - AIB customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Allied Irish Bank - AIB customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Allied Irish Bank - AIB Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Allied Irish Bank - AIB: Current Account now

Allied Irish Bank - AIB Current Account reviews (15)

Excellent bank

Couldn't be happier with the services offered by the bank. They have been extremely forthcoming with any problems I've had. Love local agents handling calls and the mobile app is extremely easy to use with excellent security that isn't annoying. Great bank have been with them for years. Reviewed on: 28th February 2023
Belfastboi's avatar
Belfastboi

Terrible customer service

I had money taken out of my account which wasn’t authorized. This happened in February and after numerous calls and now June, nothing has Happened. I kept getting fobbed off and transferred to loads of different people, who hadn’t a clue on how to proceed with my problem. I have been a customer for fifty years and really deserve better. Reviewed on: 22nd June 2022

I hate aib

I am on holidays with my aib card blocked for no apparent reason. Two hours on customer service help line but no answers. I wish I had never opened up an account with these idiots Reviewed on: 30th May 2022

shittest bank ever

think ten times before opening an account. such a waste of time when it comes to customer service. trying to call for days and still no answer. how can a bank be so unreliable? so disappointed, whish i could read the reviews before setting an account with this shit bank Reviewed on: 2nd April 2022
Lorraine's avatar
Lorraine

Do you have a different Allied Irish Bank - AIB product?

Allied Irish Bank - AIB has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products