Aldermore Easy Access Account Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews       Last review 3 days ago

Aldermore savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Aldermore. How easy is it to contact Aldermore? And how friendly are they? Our Aldermore savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Average

Your Easy Access Account Reviews

Review Aldermore's Easy Access Account now

Poor customer service

I had difficulty in remembering one of the security questions in my account. The only way to resolve this is to call customer services. I have been calling for over a week and waited over 1 hour several times but cannot get through. I therefore cannot acc Read more

I had difficulty in remembering one of the security questions in my account. The only way to resolve this is to call customer services. I have been calling for over a week and waited over 1 hour several times but cannot get through. I therefore cannot access my money. There is no online chat facility and I have no response to my emails. So basically they will not let me withdraw my money which is very concerning and annoying.

Reviewed on 2nd December 2022
Tim's avatar
Tim

call waiting time

I've currently been holing on to speak to a human for 15mins, very busy !

Reviewed on 23rd November 2022
cafeceag fiho's avatar
cafeceag fiho

easy to open account & great customer service

Every time I do a transfer of funds, the company acknowledges my transaction with an email. This is very reassuring. Also when telephoning them just to ask information, they were very knowledgeable,

Reviewed on 28th November 2016