Arthur J. Gallagher Reviews

Arthur J. Gallagher reviews at Smart Money People. Read and write your Arthur J. Gallagher reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Good

Arthur J. Gallagher Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Arthur J. Gallagher Products 4

Best customer service

Had a small problem that needed sorting, and they were more than happy to help me and fix it! Would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Aidan's avatar
Aidan

Still waiting!

Now it's the end of October and they STILL haven't sent our cheque. I've contacted the local office twice and written to Glasgow, still nothing. Don't touch this company with an extra long barge pole!

Reviewed on 30th October 2019
suedevon's avatar
suedevon

Insurance

Waited for nearly 3 months for refund, then they sent somebody else's cheque!

We cancelled a work van insurance at the beginning of July and waited for a refund cheque. One finally arrived 10 days ago (Saturday), but it was somebody else's cheque. The letter with the cheque had one phone number on, the paper attached to the cheque had a different number, and in the end neither was the right one! I finally contacted them on the Monday, spoke to a very bored sounding woman, nothing since. I've got the local office chasing it now, but I won't hold my breath. Obviously the company whose cheque we received is in the same boat, and goodness knows how many others!

Reviewed on 1st October 2019