Boom Credit Union Reviews

Boom Credit Union offers people living in Surrey, Kingston and West Sussex access to loans and savings. Read our reviews for Boom Credit Union or tell us what you think by leaving your own review today.

Boom Credit Union Review Insight

Boom Credit Union Products 731

Boom

Although I've not taken a loan. I believe in credit unions for people on low income to have access to fair credit.

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
joeo2002's avatar
joeo2002

Putting money to work

I managed to save a few hundred pounds when I was able to work full time. As well as being there for my forthcoming granddaughter, it has helped Boom to lend to people who might otherwise have difficulty. Anyone can get involved!

Carol Warrington's avatar
Carol Warrington

Loans

it was very easy to set up my account, my money was in ni o time, all in all very efficient service

Sonja Genes's avatar
Sonja Genes

Very good rates

Friendly and helpful service and sorted very quickly

Lewis Lewis's avatar
Lewis Lewis

Loans

Very good customer service and good rates

I was very happy with their assistance very quick and helpful

boni's avatar
boni

Great way to save money

I’ve been a member of this credit union for several years and found them to be helpful and streamlined. I like the fact I’m saving in a way that is both easy to access and helps other people.

backscratchers@icloud.com's avatar
backscratchers@icloud.com

Fantastic service

Always friendly and helpful whether applying for a loan or just have a general query. Always prompt service when making withdrawals

maryfslater@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
maryfslater@hotmail.co.uk

Savings for children

Great to be able to invest for our grandchildren's future whilst helping other families in the short term.

Janice's avatar
Janice

They where brilliant

They where brilliant and very easy to use would highly recommend to anyone

Gg9191's avatar
Gg9191

Very good

Efficiency at all time I make a request

Titilayo Olatunji Oyedele's avatar
Titilayo Olatunji Oyedele

Loans

It's been a pleasant experience dealing with BOOM credit union, they're professional, provide a quick and efficient service that I am satisfied with. They respond quickly to queries and give you quick decision on application no beating about the bush wasting time. I am pleased to continue doing business with them.

Humy D's avatar
Humy D

Loans

Best credit union in the South

A friendly, professional bunch of people who are always there when you need them

theCosmologist's avatar
theCosmologist

Good to know

Always helpful and know their stuff

Andrew 's avatar
Andrew

Loans

Best honest and helpful lender

I have been with Boom Credit union for many years, they have given my a very competitive rate on loans that are much better than lots of online lenders and banks, they offer honest and friendly advice also on saving money. They have helped me out many times to give my children a head start in their teenage years and am very grateful for that. Always recommend them to family and friends

Clairegill76's avatar
Clairegill76

Excellent Service

My application was dealt with speedily.

David Kairos's avatar
David Kairos

Very helpful

They made the process so quick and easy, very polite and efficient

Natalie Watson's avatar
Natalie Watson

Very helpful

Staff very helpful when setting up your loan and throughout the whole process

Casey pitman's avatar
Casey pitman

Brilliant Company

Friendly staff, fair loans and a brilliantly easy way to save money whilst helping others. I've saved around £700 so far, something I'd never have been able to do on my own! Thanks Boom!

Christina BB's avatar
Christina BB

Amazing service

Really friendly customer service.

Alisha Prodger's avatar
Alisha Prodger

Loans

Always try to help where possible,

Boom makes sure you set an affordable rate of repaying and always try to help where they can

Nikki King's avatar