Bristol Credit Union Reviews

Bristol Credit Union is a credit union, a member-owned organisation that aims to help local people save money and can also lend money at affordable rates and terms. If you're a member of Bristol Credit Union we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share your Bristol Credit Union review to help others find out more about this mutual.

Bristol Credit Union Review Insight

Bristol Credit Union Products 206

Overly helpful

I got the family finance loan and everyone was so helpful! The customer support is amazing and it is most definitely customer based!

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Shannon Gillett's avatar
Shannon Gillett

Brilliant way to save

I trust Credit Union to help me save, their customer service is compassionate and efficient.

Reviewed on 18th August 2020
angela's avatar
angela

Fabulous costumers service

Good services and nice people working in that company

Reviewed on 30th July 2020
Suyang Odin Princess Arly's avatar
Suyang Odin Princess Arly

Friendly, local service

BCU has a number of local access points across the area it covers which is very useful if travelling or digital access is a problem. But I have to also say it’s website has improved so much over the past months it’s made online interaction much easier ... Read more

BCU has a number of local access points across the area it covers which is very useful if travelling or digital access is a problem. But I have to also say it’s website has improved so much over the past months it’s made online interaction much easier too.

Reviewed on 29th July 2020
Karen Green's avatar
Karen Green

Greatest smallest credit uninon

Happy to help always. Professional very polite and kind staff.

Reviewed on 16th July 2020
Dezider Maximus Klempar's avatar
Dezider Maximus Klempar

No need rewiev

A good experience,you is good service

Reviewed on 15th July 2020
Corina Stefan's avatar
Corina Stefan

Loans

Everything about credit union is on point

Dora Adu's avatar
Dora Adu

extravagant

Just great being with you guys and and the support is very sutable for all kind of person and community.

Mukesh bartaula 's avatar
Mukesh bartaula

Always friendly and helpful

Always happy to help and very polite

Sarah 's avatar
Sarah

Savings

I haii.ve voted higher marks for bristol credit union because they have always been fairair.

I was a member of bristol credit union for a long time and they were always very fair with there loans and the interest was always kept low.

Sarah Emily May Lark's avatar
Sarah Emily May Lark

Loans

On the road to redemption

Bristol Credit Union provided me with two loans since October 2019. I paid one off with no hidden early overpayment prices, and another is the most affordable unnoticed direct debit or standing order I have ever had. Bristol Credit Union allowed me to move into my new flat with ease and without any bother in style. Christmas was a doddle.
Thanks Bristol Credit Union.

Andrew Hill's avatar
Andrew Hill

Savings

BCU has been great in helping me achieve

Asim Ilyas's avatar
Asim Ilyas

Fantastic

Frequently go above and beyond. Highly recommended. I've been a member for 15yrs.

Asim Ilyas's avatar
Asim Ilyas

Ethical lender

Clearly outlined and explained lending process. Very low interest rate.

Ndi John 's avatar
Ndi John

Excellent Customer Service

Introduced to this company many years now. Had been made redundant and had a high credit card debt. Assisted me with paying back the debt and keeping within my budget!! Thanks for your help , can't stop praising you all.

Jacqui Cunningham's avatar
Jacqui Cunningham

Good union

Provides a lot of help for me recommend everyone to join the community and help eachother

Civic's avatar
Civic

The best

Have been with Bristol credit union for a while now have been trited nicely I can assess my money whenever I needed it without any problem thank you all for your support and had work

Vicky Ramos's avatar
Vicky Ramos

Savings

Professional yet friendly staff, easy systems and great care for local community.

Friends recommend this union, they have been members of the union and I have seen their lives greatly improve as a result of the help they get from BCU. I then decided to join, registration was easy, staff very respectable and... Read more

Friends recommend this union, they have been members of the union and I have seen their lives greatly improve as a result of the help they get from BCU. I then decided to join, registration was easy, staff very respectable and friendly.
Secondly, I Appreciate that BCU is helping the local community.

Leticia Ssonko's avatar
Leticia Ssonko

If It Wasn't For BCU

Single parent living in locally no job no prospects just a spiraling downwards, no one to help finacially and trying to give your kids a better life also trying to give yourself a better life. To earn respect gain trust when banks and other lenders won't even give you a chance of non of the above.
But then I joined BCU who gave me support and trust to get that better life I desrve also my kids. They were the first people to tell me about credit scoring and why the banks won't help people like myself in similar circumstances. Even tho sometimes I would get angry if I was refused a loan but I was told why. I think being treated like a person and not judged by data and understanding why everyone is different is a good feeling. They don't make you feel worthless for the things you ask for or need. I know I need so much help through the six weeks holidays then buying new uniforms for school it's so hard.
After a few years of being a member I've acheived so much, but most of all trust I've never missed a payment and I can save a little sometimes but when something comes up BCU will transfer what I've got no penalties. They are a real friendly bunch who laugh and joke with their customers and call them by their first names that makes all the difference. Now they are giving to the less fotunate kids at BAWAC so they can compete and accomplish their goals in track and field. Which is amazing to bring these kids together to socialise and make friends from all walks of life along with their parents. So if it wasn't for BCU I wouldn't have acheived any of this neither would my family or the other youths. To be quite honest I don't know where I would be but I know it wouldn't be in a good place.
So don't feel embarrassed to ask for help as everyone needs help some more than others and BCU do listen and try to help in every way even with some good advice.
At least you feel like a human and not like a number.

Marcia Brady's avatar
Marcia Brady

Loans

You only pay what you can afford weekly, Monthly

The percentage you pay back is really good, the people are lovely the form is really easy to fill out and just overall a really good place for people with not a lot of money!

Reviewed on 10th July 2020