Great Western Credit Union Savings Reviews

Great Western Credit Union Review Insight

Your Savings Reviews

Review Great Western Credit Union's Savings now

Very friendly and helpful stuff. They are lovely people giving a great service to everyone. Thank you

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
Rita Cangialosi's avatar
Rita Cangialosi

Excellent staff

I have found them to be polite and helpful and ready to go out of their way to resolve any issue or get an answer to your questions

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
Jules's avatar
Jules

Providing excellent customer service

My experience with Great Weston Credit Union has been very positive. I started with an Everyday Loan and once it was paid off, started saving with them. Access to my money is easy. They have given me trust in the way they dealt with me.

Louis Botha's avatar
Louis Botha

Couldn't be more helpful

Nothing is too much trouble. There is no jargon, just clear facts and support.

Suzy Robson's avatar
Suzy Robson

GWCU Formerly Bristol Credit Union

GWCU Great Western Credit Union is a new name reflecting the merging together of SW credit unions that will hopefully see an expansion in services available to savers, as well as those looking for loans, supporting local people and investment. In a world where increasingly high street presence is under threat, GWCU maintains a reassuringly human touch and welcome range of add-on services for savers and a relationship worth cultivating and keeping up.

Jenny Sheehan's avatar
Jenny Sheehan

Great savings experience

Everything I want from my local credit union - friendly and efficient. And recent investment in the website and online account management has brought it up to the standards I expect from big name banks.

Helen's avatar
Helen

Great customer service

My original credit union was merged with Great Western Credit Union and all my account details and login changed. I had trouble registering my new account with the company, but I ended up getting first class advice for all the little problems I encountered. I feel their security is first class and the website is east to use!

joannewinkler@aol.com's avatar
joannewinkler@aol.com

Great Great Western

Helpful, community based savings and loans company without the need to satisfy investors or big corporations.

Kim John Mitchell's avatar
Kim John Mitchell

Trustworthy and fair reliable bank

I've been using this bank. Since it first started in the Sofa project shop in Bristol. Must have been a member for over 20 years now. I've saved and had loans with them. They are always fair and make loans that you can afford to repay. There's always a friendly voice on the phone to and discuss any money issues. There's a Christmas saving account and savings account. I've always felt confident using this local bank. I have since moved to a nursing home in London to be near my daughter. Yet they still allowed me to have an account with them. They were formally know as the Bristol Credit Union Bank, until recently. They have now expanded the areas they cover including Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Dorset. I would highly recommend this bank and the Ethics they hold. From Carol Bryden.

Cherry Berry's avatar
Cherry Berry

Great credit union

Perfect in transactions. Easy to access, friendly and knowledgeable staffs at the sites, easy to fine and access either in person or online.

Masamo Masamo's avatar
Masamo Masamo

Helpful advice

Always encouraged to save a little which became very handy at times when I needed some extra cash e.g. Christmas.

Jane Musgrove's avatar
Jane Musgrove

Best, not just in the West-everywhere!

As a customer for many years, I know Great Western Credit Union is best because their customer service is second to none--patient, really friendly and efficient. Their phenomenal growth is evidence that many others agree with me!

Lin Patterson's avatar
Lin Patterson

Best Credit Union

Only too Words.JUST GREAT Always ready to help

Malcolm Owen's avatar
Malcolm Owen

A good choice

I have been part of this credit union as it has grown from several small local credit unions across Bristol through to a Bristol wide and to what it is today. Really helped me save for a rainy day and reduced local reliance on loan sharks in the area I lived in. Easy to save, all my children have been members and many of my family.

Emily Smith's avatar
Emily Smith

Excellent way of saving

Loved being able to earn interest whilst knowing Iā€™m helping people who are usually excluded from reasonable credit. Staff always helpful and website really easy to use.

Jax milton's avatar
Jax milton

Excellent credit union

I save regularly but when I need my money I can easily withdraw it.

Rosemary Chamberlin's avatar
Rosemary Chamberlin

Never disappoint

They simply the best. No extra charges and very reliable

Kehinde Akintunde's avatar
Kehinde Akintunde

Great local bank

Is great to have the opportunity to have your savings working for a good cause at a local level, rather than letting a bank play with it investing in weapons or oil, for instance.

Jairo Alter Sumpf's avatar
Jairo Alter Sumpf

Very helpful polite people

They are always patient and kind

Jon 's avatar
Jon

Brilliant

Customer Service is excellent at GWCU. Thanks guys.

Brian's avatar